Team 1

SouthGAHunter

Looks like I'm not going to be able to hunt the weekends very much in April. I have class 3 of the 4 saturdays and have clinicals on 2 of the 4.....looks like it's gonna be mainly a few week days here and there for me.

Redneck Maguiver

Well, Got a good look at one lone hen this morning, and that is all she wrote. Thinking about a week of vac. time next week. Maybe Then I can out smart them birds.

SouthGAHunter

The birds seem to be really heating up. Me and a buddy went this morning, heard the first gobble at 6:21. Birds gobbled their fool heads of on the limb. I was able to get my buddy on one, but I guess he doesn't know what the phrase "don't move, don't move, don't freakin' move" means. We had the bird dead to rights at 45 yards, but my buddy spooked him trying to move his gun on him. O well, part of learning I guess.

I'm headin out in the morning to try to get my girlfriend her first bird, and then I think I'm gonna start back hunting for myself next week. Good luck to everybody this week/weekend, ya'll make some feathers fly.

The Termite

I will be Hunting Thursday morning till Monday morning. Talked to the club Pres and he said they are starting to talk real good, I hope he is right! He also told me that nobody has been on the property hunting since I left a week and a half ago. Hope to do you guys proud.

Redneck Maguiver

Guys, I am on Vacation all next week, so if'n anyone wants to try to tag team some birds, Your place or mine, just shout at me...

The Termite

Well I still have not had a Bird talk to me. Started seeing lots of lonely hens, but none with any beards. I will give it a go till the end of the season, but confidence is getting low.

DUCKAHOLIC86

First chance to get on the computer, but just wanted to let yall know I got one this weekend. Will post pics tonight, I'm at work right now so not able to upload the pics. 5 points for team one.

Redneck Maguiver

Way to go Duck. Done better than me. I got blanked again this morning. I know they are there, But man them big boys have gone quiet...

DUCKAHOLIC86

How long does it take to get your points added on the team listing. Just curious, I posted my bird from 4/10/10, lasts weeks kill thread and still no points beside my name......?

DUCKAHOLIC86

Alright guys, as bad as I hate to say it the season is slowly coming to an end.... Anybody planning on pulling a grand finale? ;-) I got one more to go, maybe I can pull it off!

SouthGAHunter

I've still been hitting them hard, helped a few buddies kill a few, I'm going to get after my last bird hard these next few weeks, they are getting a little tougher, but there are still quite a few that are gobbling good.

The Termite

Im heading to my club in Talbot county on Friday. Hopefully it will happen for us this weekend.