Team #11 "BPS Boys"

QuackAddict

Don't count me out yet for a third. I just have found a couple on my place on the Alcovy River that I might be able to hobble to on my crutches. Congrats again on a stud mountain bird!

critterslayer

I do, but not holding the phone with the date! My brother took these pictures and I didn't realize he took them so close until after I cleaned it. I hope they will work!

Offroadtek

Good Bird! Nice job.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Well boys it's the end of another turkey season.I must say that this one has been one of the best I have had in a long time.Always having that excitement of taking another bird for the team but really finding myself getting excited for you fellas and the anticipation of getting on here to see if you were able to harvest one.Sometimes we can get caught up in things and I find myself doing just that because of the competitive side in me when it's really all about fun and having a good time.

Jason,JR and Stewart I have enjoyed my season with you guys and getting to know you.I hope we can do this again sometime and enjoyed having you as my teammates.

JR I hope that foot heals up and you're back to 100% in no time!

Ray

Offroadtek

Well put Ray. Every season is an adventure and a learning experience.

Semi-interesting story, I got chickens from some in-laws two weeks ago b/c they moved and couldn't take them. I haven't slept past 6 am since. Crowing clucking and general bird noises. I get up yesterday to go feed them before work and walk out the back door in a rush as usual and what do I see. A turkey about 60 yards from the house and about 10 yards from the coop. facepalm: I haven't seen a turkey behind the house all year until this bird.

Until next years challenge, I'll see ya'll on the river or in the deer woods.

QuackAddict

Well put for sure. I had a great time competing and look forward to doing it again. I'm still gimped up and wishing I could at least drive a tractor and get my dove field ready but I'm afraid it will be a while.

Good luck to you guys this fall!

critterslayer

Even though I had a tough season as usual, it was a fun year and I had many exciting hunts. In the beginning I was really hoping to take a win, but even though we didn't, we all put in our best efforts, and I had a great time. I'm already thinking about next year, but am ready to be in a tree with the bowtech!