Team 11 " SuthernStrutters"

GA DAWG

Talk to me..Yall ready? I been out all day today checking on the turkeys..Its shaping up nice!!!

Last edited:

GA DAWG

Where yall at? Its almost time to kill a few!

Dog Hunter

Just seen the teams. I am ready. Work is killing me right now, but hopefully I will get some time to go the first week. Isn't Matt, Ga up there outside of Gainesville? Sweet looking walker.

GA DAWG

Thanks and yes Matt is about 2O miles from Gainsville. Im ready to kill something myself. Saw 95 this morning. Gobblers strutting everywhere but I cant hunt any of them.

Todd E

Team 11. My lucky number from my younger years. I feel good already. Saturday is all about my daughter. Look out. Two places to hunt !!

Beasley

Im here ready to get started guys . I will mainly be hunting in Emanuel, Toombs, and Tattanall counties.

GA DAWG

Men we need a NAME..What ya'll think? Looks like we have one thats not to intrested in joining us..He aint checked in yet:hammers:

Todd E

Jaker, with a capital j, hasn't been on since the 11th.
Is that our mia team member? Didn't notice if there was one with a lower case j, as team list suggests.

As for name.........anything come to your mind yet?

GA DAWG

Yeah I think thats him with a capital J.. I have not thought of a name. Whatever yall want is fine by me:D

GA DAWG

I like suthernstrutters.. You want me to tell huntin fool thats us?

Last edited:

GA DAWG

We have alot of talkers on the team this year:rofl:

Todd E

Are we gonna go with that name?

I sent Jaker a PM. Have you heard from him? Guess you and I are the most talkative.:rofl: It would be late tomorrow before I could check in. Can you ask for replacement if needed?

Beasley......Dog Hunter......Name okay with ya'll ??
Ya'll know or heard from Jaker? He still hasn't been on since the 11th of March..................:O

GA DAWG

I also sent Jaker a pm..I already pm'ed huntinfool that name for us to use since nobody objected:biggrin2: I will try and get us somebody tomorrow after noon if he aint checked in..I will be around! I also saw that stuff about the coonhuntin last night but didnt get around to replying to ya..I'm game!!!

GA DAWG

These are from this morning:fine:

Attachments

• turkeys 001.JPG
    turkeys 001.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 194
  • turkeys 002.JPG
    turkeys 002.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 180
  • turkeys 003.JPG
    turkeys 003.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 190

Beasley

yes the name is ok with me. dont know anything about Jaker but we defianitely need someone else to replace him.

GA DAWG

Heard 3 this morning and watched a hen get bred..Didnt have my dang camera with me:banginghe:banginghe

Dog Hunter

Name is good to me. Being tied up at work. Me and the 5 year are leaving after work today, camping tonight and hunting tomorrow. I am making no promises on anything for tomorrow. He asked to go, so there is no way I wasn't taking him. Killing one with him there will be even more special. Ga Dawg, looking good for you.