Team 22

turkeyed

Call up another

Called this up for a friend this morning. 1 1/8 inch spurs, 9 1/4 inch and 2 inch beards, and he weighed 19 pounds. This his only his second bird ever!:yeah: I love the pearl colored spurs!
:cheers:

That afternoon after I posted this we went back in the same area and he got excited and shot two jakes with one shot for a limit in one day. By the way all on public land!

Attachments

• IMG_0045.jpg
    IMG_0045.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 376
  • GetAttachment[2].jpg
    GetAttachment[2].jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:

Arrow3

TDB??? Whats the news?? :huh:

TDB

Can you guys tell me what a turkey sounds like because i have not heard one in a while......not giving up though!!!

shawn mills

personally... I think you should give up. Theyre done gobblin and breeding for the year.:bounce: Shawn- team #14

Arrow3

Looks like we have been knocked to 3rd place by one point.....

TDB

Goin in the morning got a feeling its goin down (i hope) im not leaving without one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrow3

:huh: :huh: :huh:

I think TDB owes all of us a steak dinner since we killed so many birds...:D

turkeyed

Oh well its looks like we may still pull out third. It has been fun this year, just as in the past two. I have participated three years and have a first and what looks to be a third. I can't complain. It was great to be on a team with you guys.

JamesG

No complaints from me. I'll take third. Congrats to everybody, it was definately one to remember.

Arrow3

I guess we're not gonna hear from TDB??? :huh: