Team #3 "The Intimidators"

Reminex

Awesome guys! I hope your bird had dull spurs, hand to hand combat with gobblers should only be performed by highly trained professionals like Todd.

sman

Deast, where you at? What you killin?

I don't think it matters. I am the king of 5 point birds this year. Entered 2. Have pics of another I could enter as our wild card. Held the first 2 back.

Now 4 out of 5 have beards longer than 9" and spurs over 1". Even the Merriams. I have maybe 2 or 3 hunts left. I'm concentrating on beast. 2yr olds get to live till next year.

deast1988

I don't think it matters. I am the king of 5 point birds this year. Entered 2. Have pics of another I could enter as our wild card. Held the first 2 back.

Now 4 out of 5 have beards longer than 9" and spurs over 1". Even the Merriams. I have maybe 2 or 3 hunts left. I'm concentrating on beast. 2yr olds get to live till next year.

I've called in 8 watched 2 die. Still goin, Jasper tmrw Newton the next day. Seemed to me that all the mid season weather wrecked nest and now I got silent woods. still after um a lil while longer. Vest is packed gear is ready. It's a down to the wire season for me. Humble pie!

sman

For those not on GSN, I had a bird leaving me Tuesday. I took off after him and left some decoys. He circled me and beat my decoy down. I snuck up to within 35 but couldn't get a shot. He saw me. Ran a little ways and went back to strutting and gobbling. It was lovely.

I am not entering the 5 I have pics of as a wildcard. No reason.

Gut_Pile

Deast...your membership to the tenth is getting close to expiring. Must kill birds to renew.