Team #33 "FANaddicts"

coyota

We are on the board!:yeah:

:hair:That's a nice one!! Is he the 80 yd teaser?

Saw your spur pics-I think you are due some BONUS pts.!:fine:

Last edited:

bonaireboy

nine one!

I went Sat and Sunday. Had one gobling not more then 50 yrds but didnt see him. Yesterday had one strutting about 35, but as soon as I raised my gun he took off. Going again Wed am. Good good gobbleandgrunt

stefan carter

just checking in

hey guys glad to be on yalls team i have had a tough first few days but i got them on a pattern this mourin maybe tomorrow will be the day

coyota

Seeker was a "no show" and his spot has been filled by stefan carter-welcome and thanks for joining us!:cheers:

Everyone seems pretty laid back on the team name issue so I'm going with "FANaddicts" courtesy of Gobble&Grunt78.......

Last edited:

stefan carter

i hunted after work today it was a no show don't care to much for it when they don't gobble it's about like going to a rabbit race where the dogs wont bark:bounce::bounce:

Blue Rat

Nice bird GobbleandGrunt I have not got to go yet but I found some sign on our land this weekend in Kentucky and goin this afternoon after work . Any of you guys arround Ball Ground? McGraw Ford WMA is in back yard but I also hunt on 600acres in Forsyth County and I have killed several Gobblers there. Good luck guys!

stefan carter

only heard one bird all weekend they are there but just were not saying anything still hened up bad on the two places i hunt but givr me a week or so and i will smack a couple seems like it is always the third week before they want to play

Blue Rat

Had no luck this weekend seen a lot of birds but gobblers still hened up heavy and no gobbling herd but I did see some nice prospects but a little to far maybe next weekend with all the nice weather they are calling for

yoteaholic

Day 1

"so you say you are worried about this COYOTA guy??" ,"maybe you and a couple friends can chase him away?"

Attachments

• 0517091049[1].jpg
    0517091049[1].jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 113

yoteaholic

Day 2

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Attachments

• smart turkey with friends.jpg
    smart turkey with friends.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 111

coyota

:hair:That is so wrong. I have to go buy more ammo for those "friends"-it's going to be 70 degrees on tues......:yawn:

Last edited:

stefan carter

man i sure hope so went this mouring before work had him hammering but ran out if time maybe in the mouring

good luck to yall

Blue Rat

finaly heard them gobbling this weekend but still hened up heavy but should be getting busted up very soon . I heard 7 diffrent birds gobblin saturday morning .Great bird GobbleAndGrunt 78

Blue Rat

1 down and 2 to go

Finally sealed the deal this afternoon 10 1/4" beard one spur 7/8 and other 1" Jays 045.jpg

Jays 047.jpg