Team #33 "FANaddicts"

coyota

Our season starts Sat. I'll probably get out on Sun for an afternoon hunt.......finally!

GobbleAndGrunt78

Hey Bluerat, why isn't your bird showing up in the team standings? Standings are posted under the Team Thread

Blue Rat

not sure but i posted all of the pictures with the news papper on the kill thread and posted our team # and name

Blue Rat

it nis posted on week 3 kill thread and it is # 15 on the thread list It shows everything listed anybody know what the deal is ? wHERE CAN U CHECK THE POINTS ?

Blue Rat

HEY GUYS IT is sgowing 5 pts for my bird and headed to Kentucky this weekend for the opener good luck this weekend

coyota

Last trip was a "no-go" but am leaving Sun for another try.......will check in when I get back on Wed. Good Luck this weekend!!

Last edited:

GobbleAndGrunt78

Hammered #3 this afternoon around 2:45PM, Public Land Prowler videoed it and we got some nice pics, he should be posting it this evening.

coyota

Nice job on that limit, GobbleAndGrunt78!!:clap:

Got a double Sunday night! 10 pts. for Team #33:banana: Will post them on the kill thread, tomorrow.

Attachments

• Prairie Turkey '10.jpg
    Prairie Turkey '10.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

coyota

Thanks, it was easy to stay on 'em...........the nearest McD's was 120 miles away!::ke::bounce:

Last edited:

Blue Rat

Nice birds guys I also killed a mature bird on sat and I will post pics this afternoon when I get home great photos

coyota

How is the hunting going? I tagged out my prairie birds too quick, but hope to head to the Hills on Thurs to get another 5 points on the board.......:cool:

coyota

You guys been sleeping in while I was "working" on getting another 5 pts. in the Black Hills?::ke::bounce:

Attachments

• BHNF 4 '10.jpg
    BHNF 4 '10.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 134