Team #54

Arrow3

This is a thread for teammates to communicate with each other and "talk smack" :bounce:if needed. After teams are drawn on March 11th, all team members are required to make at least one post on this thread with a picture uploaded from a camera...Doesn't matter what you take a pic of as long as it adheres to the forum rules and is in good taste....Good luck in the contest. I will open the thread up for posting as soon as the teams are known...You will have till 11:59pm on March 17th to post a picture on this thread or you will be replaced in the contest...Period!

CharrDad

CharrDad reporting for duty.

jl840 and countryguy2010, I'm looking forward to talking with you both.

Here's my photo upload:

Attachments

• JCFolk3.jpg
    JCFolk3.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 81

jl840

I have this bird's daddy tied to a tree, waiting on Sat. morning.

Attachments

• All gobbled out.jpg
    All gobbled out.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 58
Sorry fellows. My name is Tye and I hope we do good. If you do not get me on here just get in touch with my Dad, Trophyhunternga. This was my first turkey 2 years ago. Dad shot my turkey last year before I could. Tye

Attachments

• HPIM0635.jpg
    HPIM0635.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 49

CharrDad

Great to have you on board CountryGuy 2010. Let's go get us some birds.

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Guys if yall will notice that stylish Vest Tye is wearing. It has seen plenty of gobblers over the shoulders. I think it has a bunch left in it. I think it is one of the first turkey vest ever made. It was given to me used in 91. I used it up until 3 seasons ago. Now Tye has the knowledge and style passed to him. ;) Good Luck, Tim

CharrDad

Team 54 is now officially "Team Strut Zone".

Let the hunt begin!

CharrDad

Hey Tye, What do you think about the name "Team Strut Zone"? Or, Team Jelly Head? Got any ideas of team names you'd like to throw into the hat?

Let us know what your thoughts are, I'll shoot a PM to Arrow3 to see what we need to do to secure a team name.

Last edited:

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Charr I think Jelly Head would fit Tye just right. He likes to make jelly out of them. The one he is pictured with, he shot at 10 steps. Said he wanted to make sure he was close enough.....;) Thats why I shot the one last year. I could not take another waiting like I had to do with this one. Tim

CharrDad

Team #54 is Now "Team Jelly Head".

Let's here from you guys, hows the hunting going. I'm gearing up for my trip down to Piedmont NWR. Either of you guys got any experience there?

jl840

Have been on the birds, just not able to seal the deal yet. I will be at it again Thursday morning.

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Tye saw a gobbler Saturday morning but he could not get it to come close enough for a shot. He got sick over the weekend and is having to have some test ran. I will keep you guys updated. I told him about Jelly Heads and he liked that. Let yall know later on in the week how he is doing. Tim

jl840

Hope Tye get to feeling better. Another morning of hearing the birds, but not closing the distance. Gonna move on them in the morning.

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Tye is some better. They are doing test left and right and can not find out what the problem is. I told him it was just meaness and he needed to come on down and let me get it out of him. Looking forward to this weekend. I have one tied out for him. ;) Good Luck fellows, Tim

CharrDad

Tim, I'm sorry to hear about Tye. I hope he's doing better.

I closed out the season Wed. with a big goose egg. I learned a lot but couldn't seem to close the deal. Public land birds are tough, and these mountains up here don't make it any easier. Thanks for your patience guys.

Todd