Team #59

Arrow3

This is a thread for teammates to communicate with each other and "talk smack" :bounce:if needed. After teams are drawn on March 11th, all team members are required to make at least one post on this thread with a picture uploaded from a camera...Doesn't matter what you take a pic of as long as it adheres to the forum rules and is in good taste....Good luck in the contest. I will open the thread up for posting as soon as the teams are known...You will have till 11:59pm on March 17th to post a picture on this thread or you will be replaced in the contest...Period!

dobenator

Dobenator is in da house and ready to get busy !!!!!!!!

tbgator

Banned
Alright guys welcome to Team Beard Busters!!!!!!

Attachments

• 5A.jpg
    5A.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:

dobenator

Pics

Here are my pics

Lets get it on!!!!!!

Attachments

• strutters.jpg
    strutters.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 274
  • Scan0003 (600 x 383).jpg
    Scan0003 (600 x 383).jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 270

GaDeerSlayer

Wish you guy's were a little closer so we cound maybe swap a hunt! I'm still want to go ahead and put the invitation on the table. If ya'll get the urge to come up to N.W. GA and chase some Mountain birds with me, you have an open invitation!:flag: I've got access to over 2000 acres of private land with a good population of birds and very little pressure.

By the way, my name is Matt...

tbgator

Banned
Wish you guy's were a little closer so we cound maybe swap a hunt! I'm still want to go ahead and put the invitation on the table. If ya'll get the urge to come up to N.W. GA and chase some Mountain birds with me, you have an open invitation!:flag: I've got access to over 2000 acres of private land with a good population of birds and very little pressure.

By the way, my name is Matt...

Hows it goin Matt ,good to have you. I might just take you up on that.I have at least 7 places to hunt down here, none exclusive but none overcrowded either.I'm used to hunting in hills too as 3 of my spots are very hilly with deep bottoms. Then I have 10,000 acres right at the Fla line that are very flat. 8 of us hunt that. Thing is we have to kill at least 5 "big" birds so if we can help each other we should.Don't forget to post your pic on here to be qualified. I'll PM you with more info.:cool:

Last edited:

dobenator

Martinez is on the SC line, right outside Augusta.

I have a probem this year that I have never had before.

I actually have too many places to hunt. They are all private land and are very good but I cant decide where to go first. I have a friend who has land in South Carolina and we killed a giant there 2 years ago, and it dont get any pressure. The same guy just bought 650 acres in Jenkins county and has been seeing birds every weekend for the past month, he cant wait to break in his new place, he has only been with me and has already asked me to go with him to call for him.( he gets the first shot!!)
Hopefully, with all the options I can contribute
to our team. It would be fun to get together with yall and do a hunt some how, maybe we can work something out.

LEGHORN

I actually have too many places to hunt. They are all private land and are very good but I cant decide where to go first. I have a friend who has land in South Carolina and we killed a giant there 2 years ago, and it dont get any pressure. The same guy just bought 650 acres in Jenkins county and has been seeing birds every weekend for the past month, he cant wait to break in his new place, he has only been with me and has already asked me to go with him to call for him.( he gets the first shot!!)
to our team. It would be fun to get together with yall and do a hunt some how, maybe we can work something out.

I'd be in Jenkins county.....oh wait I will be in Jenkins County. The county is slap eat up with turkey birds. Either way, good luck....you're gonna need it to beat Team #26.

tbgator

Banned

Sounds like we got a great chance to compete:bounce: I have access to about 17,000 acres in 7 different counties, you have same problem apparently, and GaDeer has 2000 private access loaded with birds too.I will be very selective in what I shoot for awhile anyway. I think that is key.I'm gonna be looking for true "longbeards" if you know what I mean. :cool:

Gadget

Thing is we have to kill at least 5 "big" birds so if we can help each other we should.:cool:

now don't be pulling some outta the freezer and thaw em out and making those beards longer by pulling hairs out.

Last edited:

tbgator

Banned
now don't be pulling some outta the freezer and thaw em out and making those beards longer by pulling hairs out.

Rick, where do ever come up with such ideas? Since I know you would never straight out accuse someone you don't know of cheating I have to assume I detect a bit of concern on your part.Thanks again for yet another compliment:cool: