Team #59

tbgator

Banned
Went to to listen to some birds this morning and had to do some culling:banginghe

Attachments

• DSCF0694.jpg
    DSCF0694.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 201

tbgator

Banned
Alright fellas, cleaned the feathers from last year outta my Binelli long gun and I'm read to start runnin and gunnin. Should have some pics tomorrow from one of my spots. Keep your fingers crossed:cool:

tbgator

Banned
Hey Matt and Tim. Check out our future:cool: Just one spot of many to come. Saw bird in pic 4 up close and personal. Bet he's close to 30 lbs.

Attachments

• P1010011.JPG
    P1010011.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 194
  • P1010012.JPG
    P1010012.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 191
  • P1010014.JPG
    P1010014.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 193
  • P1010015.JPG
    P1010015.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 198
  • P1010016.JPG
    P1010016.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 217

dobenator

Hey Todd,
Looks like you got em staked out!! Hope you can get that big un.
Here is another pic from my place from last year. I hope he is still around. I only killed one bird in here last year so maybe he and some of his buddies will want to play with me!!

Attachments

• gobbler.jpg
    gobbler.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 196

Gadget

Since I know you would never straight out accuse someone you don't know of cheating

The way you accused me of poaching when you don't know me? No never that would be disrespectful......:rofl:

tbgator

Banned
Hey Todd,
Looks like you got em staked out!! Hope you can get that big un.
Here is another pic from my place from last year. I hope he is still around. I only killed one bird in here last year so maybe he and some of his buddies will want to play with me!!

Good bird, he oughta be pushing 12" this year:bounce:

dobenator

Went to to listen to some birds this morning and had to do some culling:banginghe

hey Todd,
I meant to tell you earlier if you need any help culling them hogs I would be glad to volunteer my services. Looks like fun!!
Tim

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

hey tb you need to take a close look at Tomzilla in those pictures cause thats the only time that you will see him:bounce: