Team #64

Arrow3

This is a thread for teammates to communicate with each other and "talk smack" :bounce:if needed. After teams are drawn on March 11th, all team members are required to make at least one post on this thread with a picture uploaded from a camera...Doesn't matter what you take a pic of as long as it adheres to the forum rules and is in good taste....Good luck in the contest. I will open the thread up for posting as soon as the teams are known...You will have till 11:59pm on March 17th to post a picture on this thread or you will be replaced in the contest...Period!

Dupree

jjmidget

HEY STRUT, I WOULDN'T MIND BEING ON YOUR TEAM. LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT A FINE LAB AND A PLACE TO LIMIT ON SOME GOOD DUCKS.HECK IF TURKS DONT WANT TO COOPERATE WE WILL JUST OPEN DUCK SEASON BACK UP.:bounce:JUST KIDIN BUT THAT IS A GOOD LOOKING DOG.I GOT A CHOCOLATE THAT WAS THE SMARTEST LAB I HAVE EVER SEEN BUT TURNED OUT TO BE GUNSHY.WHAT A WASTE OF SO MUCH DESIRE AND DRIVE.SHE IS JUST A GOOD YARD DOG NOW.BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND YALLS TEAM THIS YEAR.

beretta

Sorry about the picture, how is this one?

Attachments

• P1000614 (600 x 450).jpg
    P1000614 (600 x 450).jpg
    128 KB · Views: 36

dognducks

Banned
HEY STRUT, I WOULDN'T MIND BEING ON YOUR TEAM. LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT A FINE LAB AND A PLACE TO LIMIT ON SOME GOOD DUCKS.HECK IF TURKS DONT WANT TO COOPERATE WE WILL JUST OPEN DUCK SEASON BACK UP.:bounce:JUST KIDIN BUT THAT IS A GOOD LOOKING DOG.I GOT A CHOCOLATE THAT WAS THE SMARTEST LAB I HAVE EVER SEEN BUT TURNED OUT TO BE GUNSHY.WHAT A WASTE OF SO MUCH DESIRE AND DRIVE.SHE IS JUST A GOOD YARD DOG NOW.BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND YALLS TEAM THIS YEAR.

sounds like a plan. sign him up on my team. sucks to have a gun shy dog. did you try to break it? people say you can't but ive seen it first hand. We've got a few good places to get a limit but you gotta put in the work. my puppy is 9 months old now. i can't wait to have a few hundred good hunts with her. thanks for the compliments.