Team #86...Team Thunder Chicken

Arrow3

This is a thread for teammates to communicate with each other and "talk smack" :bounce:if needed. After teams are drawn on March 11th, all team members are required to make at least one post on this thread with a picture uploaded from a camera...Doesn't matter what you take a pic of as long as it adheres to the forum rules and is in good taste....Good luck in the contest. I will open the thread up for posting as soon as the teams are known...You will have till 11:59pm on March 17th to post a picture on this thread or you will be replaced in the contest...Period!

dorkmen

Count me in

Well the big I have shot are not big:cry: and the big fish i have caught are on my cell phone camera which I can not seem to transfer to my :type:,:banginghe
so......

here is a pic of the first trout i caught in GA:hair:

Attachments

• DVC01695.jpg
    DVC01695.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 281
TEAM THUNDER CHICKEN
WE READY!!!!
BIG DADDY FREAK NASTY FROM LAST SEASON!!!:bounce:

Attachments

• Turkey.jpg
    Turkey.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 293
  • Turkey 1.jpg
    Turkey 1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 267
  • Turkey 2.jpg
    Turkey 2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 268

mauser64

Didn't have a digital turkey pic so this will have to do.

Attachments

• mod. 99 buck.jpg
    mod. 99 buck.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 256

mauser64

Suits me fine, you guys go with whatever you like.

dorkmen

Sorry I have not been very active recently. Wife is busting my balls cleaning the house because she has company coming tomorrow and all weekend. At least the house will be clean for turkey season.

Do we want to try a have a hunt together. I will find out if my lease has any turkeys on opening weekend. It is a deer lease so we can all turkey hunt.

My brother said he saw a lot of turkeys on Moody WMA. I might be able to swing the final weekend hunt their. I have Piedmont second hunt.

Flat creek PFA might be good I know they have good dove fields not sure about the turkey hunting pressure.

Heck yea man, we need to get together and do this. I am all for it, we need to get this thing together. I can take you guys to my hunting club in Twiggs County. Rule is after first 14 days of season, Let me know.....

Jode

mauser64

I have a spot in Warren county that is hit or miss we can go to when they are there, 400 acres. My Morgan county spot is so small only one person can hunt before work and be done in 30 minutes, but when things are right it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Alright fellas we should pm each other our phone numbers so we can keep in touch offer the season. If you guys want to get a hunt for the three of use together that would be cool, I can video it!?! I am looking forward to this season with you guys on my team. If either of you have any questions please ask me, I will help as much as possible. And I hope you would do the same for me when I ask.

Its offical boys we are going to so these boys who's bose!!!

And the official Team logo....

Attachments

• Team Thunder Chicken Logo.jpg
    Team Thunder Chicken Logo.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:

mauser64

Alright guys time to quit talkin and start burnin powder. Good luck to both of you, we better bring home the meat. Georgiaboy has us set up to take a load of crap if we dont!

OldManWinter

Mauser64, I hate to tell you Georgiaboy is a custom to taking a load of crap. Trust me he trys to dish it out as well but he better hope team chicken little finish ahead of my team.

Mauser64, I hate to tell you Georgiaboy is a custom to taking a load of crap. Trust me he trys to dish it out as well but he better hope team chicken little finish ahead of my team.

Yeah I can talk it & walk it Mauser, I can dish it but I can also back it up. Just ask OldManWinter!!!

OldManWinter

Ok I wasnt going to mention this but since you insist. Mauser ask scrawney chicken there who gave up one of thier favorite spots in the hunting club so that screaming chicken could kill the 2 biggest deer he's ever killed. Maybe the only ones hes ever killed for all I know. I wouldnt be suprised if the turkey's he's taken of my property were his first as well. He would never admit it but the best thing that ever happened to him was the day he met me and I let him in my club. All kiding aside he's a good guy and I wouldnt trade him for the world. I hope he connects on Saturday along with yard dog and myself. I think it would be neat if we all three nailed one and had a picture of all three of us to post on a thread. Its been a long anxious week I hope everyone has a great weekend of hunting.

mauser64

Sometimes it's not what you know but who you know, I have been lucky enough that more than a few times to have an old tom or big buck hit the dirt for me because somebody else "put" me on him. And like the great Bobby Dodd always said I'd rather be lucky than good!

dorkmen

Good luck gentleman. I will be heading out tomorrow and will be incognito for the weekend until I return home Sunday evening to post my award winning gobbler. I have your numbers, I may call you one Saturday night to get reports.

dorkmen

:bangingheAll I have seen is a Hen on Saturday night. I went to ONF to try and roost one this evening. Not even a peep.