Tekan expandable broadheads

ofdtruckie

Has anyone shot or hunted with Tekan mechanical broadheads.I bought some to try just curious on any feedback good or bad I haven't used them yet so I can return them if they suck.Thanks

Hunter Haven

I bought them last year when they first come out. I shot them all season last year and absolutely love them. I think they are the best mechanical broadhead out to date. I shot several does last year with them and all shot left very good blood trails. I'll continue to use them this year too!!! :flag:

Taylor Co.

I havent used them but ...

they look great! I cannot imagine anything G5 making being anything but great! I had shot 4-deer and 1-hog with a single Montec and called them to inform them of a slightly deformed tip...they asked if they needed to send me some new ones or could the bur on the tip be knocked off with a file? I told them I'd just do that, and I did it was fine and spun well...7-days passed and I received 3-new heads by UPS, They had gotten my address b-cause I had included it in my e-mail. Pure customer service,made out of steel cant beat that.

ofdtruckie

Thanks for the feedback I'll give them a good try this year. I'm hunting in Ga only so I'm sure there legal there right? Union county and Dooly.