Television garbage.

MissouriBoy

I find myself watching an increasing number of "how to" videos on YouTube
Yep I spend plenty of time watching farming and bushcraft videos on YouTube.

crackerdave

Hi Brother Dave, I know what you are talking about. Missouriboy I know what your saying to. I was watching fox 5 a little while ago this commercial come on and low and behold 2 men kissing right in the mouth, Made me sick. I changed channels right then.
Good to see you posting,my friend!

Hollywood is corrupting our society.I think Satan's headquarters are there!

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
Theres a lyric in a pink floyd song.
got 13 channels of S#*$ on the TV to choose from.

Even though i have alot more channels. The line holds true most of the time.

I tape alot of the Dawgs games to watch later. Fast forwarding the commercials reduces the watch time by about half.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Yeah, you know you're in trouble when a med for a skin condition or arthritis has a side effect that includes"... and possibly death".
Drug prices would be a ton cheaper if they didn't spend billions to advertise on media for stuff you have to have the doctor give you anyways. O.T.C. I understand, but if I need a script to get it WHY do I need to know about it BEFORE the doctor tells me about it?

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Drug prices would be a ton cheaper if they didn't spend billions to advertise on media for stuff you have to have the doctor give you anyways. O.T.C. I understand, but if I need a script to get it WHY do I need to know about it BEFORE the doctor tells me about it?
So you can go in and ask the doc for it.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I’m no smarter than anybody here and I’m sure some of you are smarter than me. But here are three things to ponder that will help you if you will do them.

Don’t watch cable news. None of it. Don’t watch the news period. I’m as conservative as can be and Fox is as bad as any of them. They are consciously trying to keep their viewers stirred up and upset. I stopped watching a couple years ago. You’ll be amazed how much less aggravated you will be.

Cut out social media. All of it. I deleted my Facebook account about six months ago. My wife has commented on how much calmer I am since I did it. Having other people’s drama pumped into your life is not good for you. Social media in general is bad for us and way too many people are perfectly happy to gobble up that poison.

Most wont do this but cut off your cable. There is little to nothing on it worth seeing and there is a lot that you don’t need to see.

TurkeyH90

I’m no smarter than anybody here and I’m sure some of you are smarter than me. But here are three things to ponder that will help you if you will do them.

Don’t watch cable news. None of it. Don’t watch the news period. I’m as conservative as can be and Fox is as bad as any of them. They are consciously trying to keep their viewers stirred up and upset. I stopped watching a couple years ago. You’ll be amazed how much less aggravated you will be.

Cut out social media. All of it. I deleted my Facebook account about six months ago. My wife has commented on how much calmer I am since I did it. Having other people’s drama pumped into your life is not good for you. Social media in general is bad for us and way too many people are perfectly happy to gobble up that poison.

Most wont do this but cut off your cable. There is little to nothing on it worth seeing and there is a lot that you don’t need to see.
Amen

sinclair1

You can tell who is bound up on politics out in public. They stare at the checkout line looking for ebt cards, then go on a rant in line, walk out and freak out the fat guy just parked in a handicap spot driving a caddy.
I finally figured out if I wear camo and drive the z71, no one says a word when I shop. :bounce:

MissouriBoy

You can tell who is bound up on politics out in public. They stare at the checkout line looking for ebt cards, then go on a rant in line, walk out and freak out the fat guy just parked in a handicap spot driving a caddy.
I finally figured out if I wear camo and drive the z71, no one says a word when I shop. :bounce:
That’s why I wear a cowboy hat everywhere. I get left alone.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Heck I just wear jeans, cowboy boots and hat or cap and everyone leaves me alone.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I quit watching normal TV about 10 years ago.

The only thing I watched after that was the Dallas Cowboys.

The last Cowboys game I watched was Romo's last game.

No more TV for me.