Not that any of the haters care, but Hernandez only had 2 failed drug tests, not 6?

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Nobody needed to read 3,214 words to know you were just trying to defend Meyer.

Rebel Yell

Banned
Snook, I know you're happy that you have Meyer on the sideline, but are you really trying to us (or yourself) that you believe Meyer isn't dirty?

Madsnooker

Snook, I know you're happy that you have Meyer on the sideline, but are you really trying to us (or yourself) that you believe Meyer isn't dirty?

I don't know anything about Meyer except that he wins and recruits out of his mind. I also know what has been said about him but don't know how much is true, how much is people hating because he is a winner, and so on.

I have said this before, and have never tried to defend him, and I'm not doing it now. I posted an article that was very well written and thought out, by a Gator fan from Gainesville, and thought it might generate some good discussion. But obviously, most here can't do that with Meyer and that is fine.

I have always said Meyer reminds me of Saban somewhat, he will say and do what he has to too win. I don't mean break any laws or NCAA rules, at least that we know of.

I have said and still say, I don't love him or hate him,:huh: and can only wait and see what happens over the next few years.

What he has said and done, as OSU's coach, has been great so far?

If Dirty, is recruiting already committed players, or telling players that he had a dream about them, then yes, he is dirty.;)

Doc_Holliday23

970785_617660278254570_238251303_n.jpg