Tennessee fined $8mil and Pruitt show cause

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Saw yesterday that the Tennersee athletic association approved a two hundred dollar budget to improve the outhouses at Kneeland stadium.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
After reading the article in the OP I was gonna cut the Vols some slack because Pruitt is and was a crook, but then I read the whole thread and nah. Vols still suck. Life is good. :bounce: :rockon:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Is it for just a week?
Ummmm.....Uhhhhhhhh... duhhhhhhh.......

I'm just getting started... You VOLS will never learn..
85qrls.jpg

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Now it seems Lil Bobby has gotten in on the act as well.

bullgator

The NCAA doesn’t have a clue how to deal with all the NIL and portal problems hurting the game,….but they think they know enough to investigate the schools facepalm: .
Sorry, I can’t pile on any school that isn’t do something blatantly.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
The NCAA doesn’t have a clue how to deal with all the NIL and portal problems hurting the game,….but they think they know enough to investigate the schools facepalm: .
Sorry, I can’t pile on any school that isn’t do something blatantly.
Well, you're right about most of this IMO. That being said, I'd bet good money it is/was blatant otherwise they'd be investigating half the schools in the country, I'm sure.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Now it seems Lil Bobby has gotten in on the act as well.

Cheated and they still went 9-4 last season! My God, they suck at everything! Even cheating! You VOLS can't do a dang thing right. Y'all should get the NCAA death penalty just for being so dang stupid! facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I hope they get the Death Penalty. It would save a lot of future domestic violence cases in Knoxville from happening in the Fall.

MudDucker

Staff member
I hear they gonna pay the fine in cash in Mickey D bags.