Tennessee fined $8mil and Pruitt show cause

BuckNasty83

@BuckNasty83 So what your telling us is that y'all beat Bama because UT had more talent than Bama? Listen, That game in Athens would've have a complete and total beatdown of Vols. UT was lucky it started raining. When it did rain the Dawgs ran the ball at will. The scoreboard wasn't a complete open glass of how epic UT got man handled. Kirby takes every game seriously. The problem is the player's don't. Also, Ainge ran his suck about Athens town. Another epic example of the delusional fan base in Knoxville. You go right on ahead and think all you want about Coach Hopeful. You will be disappointed as usual. The gig is up on that offense. Go Dawgs!
No, the Bama game was an upset and we outplayed them that day.

brownceluse

I’m convinced the most delusional fan base is the Knoxville Hopefuls! I have never in my life seen such obvious ignorance from a fan base. It must be something in the water.

Last edited:

BuckNasty83

Darnell Washington took some of that TN cash I see… prob gave it back after committing to the G though.
Right? Surely Ga didn't pay more for his services.

Records just released shows Ga is spending millions more publicly (recruiting budget), you can only imagine what they are doing privately. I'm sure ole Kirby learned how to build a recruiting class the RIGHT way from Saban.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
This only happened at Tennessee, nothing to see here. They only go to Georgia for the awesomeness.
You morons can’t do ANYTHING right! What a bunch of losers..
007077B0-5638-4668-833F-D195429E3549.png

Browning Slayer

Right? Surely Ga didn't pay more for his services.

Records just released shows Ga is spending millions more publicly (recruiting budget), you can only imagine what they are doing privately. I'm sure ole Kirby learned how to build a recruiting class the RIGHT way from Saban.
Tell us all “Oh Brainiac”…

We publicly do it so you say. Why haven’t you turned us in? You did Bama.

We own recruiting. Nothing new here. The only thing new here is Vols thinking they can be better.

Hint.. you are decades behind us. Where’s that Avatar bet for this years UGA/Voltard bet.

Just like Kirby and the Voltards… You and Accubond are mine! It was just finally good enough to trick Accubond in last year to join.

What say you ladies? @AccUbonD. You ready to jump in the ring with me again? Bucky is like a 2 year old with a tootsie roll. He’s always in!

Let’s go ahead and make this official! @BuckNasty83 and @AccUbonD

Let's see if we can get one THAT ALWAYS HIDES... @Kowtown

Avatar bet again?? :rofl: :rofl:

Straight up, in your house!

d1dec5ce-9e7c-4eab-be4b-48c13623a82c-png.1188143

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

Speaking more about this Nasty thing. My son (15) went school shopping with the wife. He had a complete Vol (moron moment) and thought this was ok to bring in my house. He was sadly mistaken and reminded, I don’t take kindly to Orange garbage in my home. My wife went through the bag of stuff and when she pulled this shirt out, you could tell what was coming with a, “ah crap” face..

I’ll throw this shirt in the burn pile along with the $28 that was used to purchase it. No return available at this point!

I hate you ALL with this color!
D6061DC9-BA8F-4643-B916-5B571E399653.jpeg
5414E66F-0479-404D-89CD-0BBA1A476B84.jpeg

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

His response was, “It’s not Tennessee Orange”.

My response was… you know the rules.

We are done with this conversation.

GO DAWGS!

Browning Slayer

7ssawh.gif

Browning Slayer

A6B6520B-59B6-4689-A8F0-BD21C19CE13F.png

Browning Slayer

I see the two losses for the Vols last year have been brought up now let’s talk about the eleven wins.
Let's!

You guys beat Bama and now have that FOOTBALL on display for folks to hold and take pictures with!! How PATHETIC IS THAT! IT's YOUR NATTY!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Vols Fans- Tonight Jason and The Boy got to hold the ball that beat Bama. I think I see tears in my husband's eyes. He looks more emotional than on our wedding day.

360103254_869402727886580_1709145149022409626_n.jpg