Texas found a way to get the hogs out of the deer woods

Mark R

Some of them scientist say they can stop a hurricane too . Spraying hurricane poison on the ocean I guess . Dont like fish do ya ? :rofl::smash:

Mako22

BANNED
Not poisoning our woods! And yet you start a thread about "impact" in the woods.. You don't care to make shooting lanes but you are ok with "mass" posioning.. You can't have everything, which is it???

And you are for killing hogs by polluting the masses..

The same crowd that is for poisoning our woods will have a new problem. An increase of predators in the same area will warrant a new problem! A new problem of predators that are feeding off an abundance of food. When more food is abundant predators increase. That is fact! Proven!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Those two threads are not even remotely related by nice attempt and calling me a hypocrite.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Those two threads are not even remotely related by nice attempt and calling me a hypocrite.

Not remotely related? You are trying to poison the woods and hogs but yet when it's something you are passionate about like deer hunting you want it all natural..

Why would you post this in a deer hunting forum and not in the Hog hunting forum where it belongs? :huh::huh:

You do realize the Texas Hog Hunting association has started a petition for a reason.. They also have over 15,500 supporters as of right now and it just started a week ago and it is just getting its legs. The hunting community is not ok with poisoning the woods and they are getting a ton of support!!!

https://www.change.org/p/texas-hog-...ish&utm_term=mob-xs-share_petition-reason_msg

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

Mako22

BANNED
Not remotely related? You are trying to poison the woods and hogs but yet when it's something you are passionate about like deer hunting you want it all natural..

Why would you post this in a deer hunting forum and not in the Hog hunting forum where it belongs? :huh::huh:

You do realize the Texas Hog Hunting association has started a petition for a reason.. They also have over 15,500 supporters as of right now and it just started a week ago and it is just getting its legs. The hunting community is not ok with poisoning the woods and they are getting a ton of support!!!

https://www.change.org/p/texas-hog-...ish&utm_term=mob-xs-share_petition-reason_msg

Again those two threads are not related in anyway but don't let that stop you.

Browning Slayer

Again those two threads are not related in anyway but don't let that stop you.

Nope! One fits your narrative and the other doesn't.. Spin it! Like I stated, put it in the Hog hunting forum and see what response you get.

And I still stand firm that poison doesn't belong in our woods.

Browning Slayer

Wow! Talk about spinning other peoples words????:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

No spin needed.. YOUR words I'm just quoting it..

I like to just a hunt a spot exactly the way it is, all natural and not tamper with the vegetation or setting by cutting shooting lanes and such. I feel I'm being less intrusive into the deer's environment, hopefully meaning less detection of me by the deer

By being for mass poisoning you are being intrusive. You just don't care for the hogs. Why don't you post this in the hog forum?:pop:

And the petition to stop this nonsense is up to 16,000. This was all Sid Miller and backed by his donors.

GeorgiaGlockMan

Some TX tech university Dr and grad students were trapping hogs, colarring them, poisoning them and letting them go on our Turkey Texas lease last summer.

They seemed to think it was pretty safe according to my buddies that talked to them. My partner's were more taken back with how pretty the grad student was than warfin in pig bait after they were told it wouldn't hurt the deer. Lol

Latest posts