Thanks Miami!!

HuntinJake_23

Tech came to play in this game and it was a defensive battle all night. Not sure what the Miami coaches were thinking. Miami was up 20-17 with 34 seconds left, tech had no timeouts and it was 3 down and 10 and Miami ran it and fumbled to tech, all they had to do was take a knee . Tech drove down and scored a few plays later. Guess it pays to be more lucky than good sometimes, GO JACKETS!!

Attachments

• 01F17F8E-9D91-416F-9EF7-818BC817AC74.png
    01F17F8E-9D91-416F-9EF7-818BC817AC74.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 29

bullgator

Blackout uniforms never seem to work. We’re supposed to wear them against Arkansas……something I’m not looking forward to. I guess the players and recruits like them.

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
Tough loss for Cristobal...but he was quick to throw the OC under the bus in post presser. All the players, when asked about "why not just kneel it", responded with stuff about owning what you do and trust everybody, trust yourself bla,bla.....Christobal's was to the effect of "If I knew what the play call was, Id'a stepped in to call just kneel it"!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Thug U's crowd showed their true colors by throwing stuff on the field after GT scored. I've always had a strong dislike for that program. Buncha cocky, gold teefs having chumps! And I've seen better coaching at pee wee football games than what Miami's corching staff showed last night. Maybe they go on to lose the rest of their games.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Hope FSU beats those gold teefs out of 'em!

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Certain moments in coaching infamy will always be remembered. This will be right up there with the rest for eternity. It was bad enough that they didn't kneel and let the clock run out, but how in the world do you let a wide receiver get behind THREE defensive backs knowing there's only time for one play?
:deadhorse:
:deadhorse::deadhorse:

Madsnooker

Thug U's crowd showed their true colors by throwing stuff on the field after GT scored. I've always had a strong dislike for that program. Buncha cocky, gold teefs having chumps! And I've seen better coaching at pee wee football games than what Miami's corching staff showed last night. Maybe they go on to lose the rest of their games.
I'm still proud it was my Buckeyes that beat their team of the century in 02 for the title. They have never been the same since!!!

Meriwether Mike

Big comeback win for the White and Gold!