Thanksgiving Driveler............. 155

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hornet22

ROMEO
First mornin not in a tree this season. Pouring down at 5, dogs wouldn't even go out to do they bidness. Oh well, I love the smell of RV in da mornin. Mornin boyz n gurlz:cheers:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
It is days like today that I want an old crank down window so you can sit in the truck until you need to roll down the window without making noise and let it go bang.

Looks like the rain has stopped here for a couple hours. Buddy if mine called and invited me to go with. Maybe we will get one between this round of rain and the next. Wish me luck

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Looks like the rain has stopped here for a couple hours. Buddy if mine called and invited me to go with. Maybe we will get one between this round of rain and the next. Wish me luck

Good Luck, Louie! Steady rain here.....wouldn't want to be sittin out in this in an open stand.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
^^^^ Just as I say that it lets up. Hunting a pouring rain is tough, but I've done it, and seen deer when I didn't think I ever would. I'll hunt a light rain all day long, I've seen plenty of deer in a light rain.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
According to the radar, looks like a lull in the rain is approaching.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Looks like I may see some snow flurries in Ft Wayne Tuesday.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Catch yall later! :cheers:

Lftgb. Rain. Lite wind. And I had to walk across a 100 acre pnut field to get here. BTW that field was SOFT

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Processing deer. Let's see if the pics will load.

Attachments

• 20141123_121116~3.jpg
    20141123_121116~3.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 20141123_131318~2.jpg
    20141123_131318~2.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.