The Banks farm is for sale

nmurph

It's odd that it's not on any of the large land marketing sites. Doesn't sound like it's being marketed aggressively.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

buckpasser

Is that Tyra’s place?

Triple C

Several forester friends in the rural land mangement/real estate biz say they have never seen anything to compare to the sudden interest in rural land. Met with one Saturday that was showing property to a friend of mine wanting his own escape from ATL. He has 8 properties currently under contract and said he'd never seen anything like this in his career to compare to land interest today. Lot of folks looking for their own social distancing destination they can call their own.

Mike 65

Several forester friends in the rural land mangement/real estate biz say they have never seen anything to compare to the sudden interest in rural land. Met with one Saturday that was showing property to a friend of mine wanting his own escape from ATL. He has 8 properties currently under contract and said he'd never seen anything like this in his career to compare to land interest today. Lot of folks looking for their own social distancing destination they can call their own.
I’m hearing the same.
Also noticing prices creeping up. I’m getting calls wanting to know if I’m interested in selling mine.