The End!

Duckhawk

Banned
Thanks to all who participated in this years Challenge! And very big and special thanks to Bowchilling! He was the man for this years challenge. He has went above and beyond anything that I could have, with his pdf and data plug in for the harvest, he was the man! Thanks Billy!

I changed the entries and rules abit this season thinking that I would like it, I really didnt see any negative outcomes other than the gripes at the beginning of the season when the rules were posted! I hope everyone had as much fun competing in the challenge as I did keeping an eye on it and seeing the deer be entered! But again all the credit goes to Billy. With all that being said, as of right now I will not be in charge of this challenge for the 2012-13 season.

Congrats to the Stick it boys once again somehow they know how to win it year after year! I almost believed they were out of the race with all the smack Bowanna was talking here towards the end!

120 participants
40 teams

1st. place Team Stick it
2nd place Team Rageslingers
3rd. Stankylegg

1st place members will recieve $200.00ea.
2nd place members will recieve $150.00ea.
3rd. place members will recieve $100.00 ea.

:yeah::yeah::yeah:

BowanaLee

It takes a lot of work to run this thing. Sometimes you just ain't got the time to put into it. We'll miss ya Duckhawk.
Hopefully Billy will jump in and try to fill your big shoes. He did an awesome job on his audition.
As far as that bowanna guy, hes the smacktalk king. You know you can only believe about half of what that guy says.
The other half well, that speaks for itself. Bonehead and Wackem are some awesome teammates.
I cant speak for them but I'm pretty sure, god willing, we'll be back to whip y'all again next year. ::; :bounce: ::ke:

HEADHUNTER11

We'll be chasing y'all again next year!! I hope we go back to the year old rules next year.. but I guess 2 years in a row in 3rd ain't too bad with all these great hunters around here.

Katera73

Thanks Nick for putting up with us all these years. And congrats to the winners. I second that Billy should head it up next year.

hogman1

Great job this year duckhawk. Im already working on a few new spots for next years challenge. Didnt win anything but it sure was fun. Bowanna...you stay classy sir :cheers:

BowChilling

120 participants
40 teams

1st. place Team Stick it
2nd place Team Rageslingers
3rd. Stankylegg

1st place members will recieve $200.00ea.
2nd place members will recieve $150.00ea.
3rd. place members will recieve $100.00 ea.

:yeah::yeah::yeah:

Nick you're losing $150 with those payouts. 120 participants=$1200.
You're paying $600, $450 and $300 per team back.

I enjoyed helping with the challenge and I'd be willing to keep it going next year!:cheers:

Jasper

I enjoyed helping with the challenge and I'd be willing to keep it going next year!:cheers:

You da man Billy! Thanks for all you did and thanks to Duckhawk as well. :clap:

Duckhawk

Banned
Nick you're losing $150 with those payouts. 120 participants=$1200.
You're paying $600, $450 and $300 per team back.

Oops. Looks like I need to proof read alittle better.

Thanks billy!

BowanaLee

So when can we go to Bass Pro Shops and pick up our new stuff ? :yeah:
I'm thinking about picking up a box of crying towels for our competitors. :rofl: :bounce:

BowChilling

Nick will get the prizes out guys! Be patient. Don't want the mods to get bad thoughts about next year. Speaking of next year I think we'll do the cookout thing again where everybody brings a dish. We did that 3 or 4 years ago and it was pretty neat getting to meet some of the guys from the forum. Of course you won't have to show up to get your winnings!

BowanaLee

Cristian Bowhunters 1st shoot would be a great place. :cheers:
Like you said, if they cant make it, mail it out to em. :fine:

HEADHUNTER11

I bout ready to go to BPS ....what's the word on my prize ? I believe my captain has keep my card!::ke:

100hunter

pasinthrough

Y'all do know this here internet is a wonderful thing...:type:

Just a few clicks and the stuff you need just shows up at your front door!:pop:

BOWROD

internet

Y'all do know this here internet is a wonderful thing...:type:

Just a few clicks and the stuff you need just shows up at your front door!:pop:

:huh: i even heard you could go on there and order them bps cards if ya wanted too ???::ke: 29 days :pop:....

Latest posts