The End!

BOWROD

cards

Tell me how....My boys birthday is coming up soon and He loves him some BPS:cool::biggrin2:

Just go to the bpro website and in search bar put in giftcard...it says they can make them for any amount and ship them to the proper address you choose ...or you can pick them up at Walmart or just about any QT. Or racetrack fuel station...

Wack&Stackn08

Just go to the bpro website and in search bar put in giftcard...it says they can make them for any amount and ship them to the proper address you choose ...or you can pick them up at Walmart or just about any QT. Or racetrack fuel station...

Im looking for the one that we earned by being the 2nd loser again this year in the challenge...:banginghe

Duckhawk

Banned
Yeah, I couldn't find the ones for the second loser! I think there out of stock on those!

If you guys that won don't mind can you pm me your mailing info and I will get the cards out. Going within the next week to buy them.

Without goin into a lot of detail the last month of my life has been rough on me! So I apologize for the delay!

Wack&Stackn08

Yeah, I couldn't find the ones for the second loser! I think there out of stock on those!

If you guys that won don't mind can you pm me your mailing info and I will get the cards out. Going within the next week to buy them.

Without goin into a lot of detail the last month of my life has been rough on me! So I apologize for the delay!

They should have 3 left for the second losers somewhere...::;

I hope things get better for you and I really appreciate everything you have done for the Challenge:flag::clap:

BowanaLee

Guess their all out ? ::ke:

Ain't seen hide nor hair of mine either ? :huh:
Guess their saving them for the next challenge pay out. We're gonna win thatn too. Collect all at one time. :bounce:

BowChilling

:huh:
Guess their saving them for the next challenge pay out. We're gonna win thatn too. Collect all at one time. :bounce:

I hope we get to have one next year! The mods don't take too kindly to guys having to wonder about getting paid...Duck hasn't been on the site in over 2 weeks.
If we do have it though you can bet you'll have your prizes by the end of January!:flag:

BowanaLee

I ain't worried about that little pay out. Its that spanking we handed out that makes it all worth while. :stir: (4 time champs)
Nick ain't failed us yet. Hes always a little late. :rolleyes:
Taking their chump change is just icing on the cake. :bounce: I cant wait to givem their next whoopin with you running the show. :whip:

heartstopper4

I ain't worried about that little pay out. Its that spanking we handed out that makes it all worth while. :stir: (4 time champs)
Nick ain't failed us yet. Hes always a little late. :rolleyes:
Taking their chump change is just icing on the cake. :bounce: I cant wait to givem their next whoopin with you running the show. :whip:

I hate I have to listen to this for a whole year!!:banginghe
Can't wait till next year...:whip::smash:

HEADHUNTER11

I hope we get to have one next year! The mods don't take too kindly to guys having to wonder about getting paid...Duck hasn't been on the site in over 2 weeks.
If we do have it though you can bet you'll have your prizes by the end of January!:flag:

Sounds good. Hopefully he will get them out soon

BowanaLee

Noseeem gift cards yet but we have a whoopin ready for the new challenge contestants. Want that ? :bounce: ::ke: ::ke: ::ke: :bounce:

BOWROD

payout

Maybe he bet it all on the new England patriots..::ke:..??

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Noseeem gift cards yet but we have a whoopin ready for the new challenge contestants. Want that ? :bounce: ::ke: ::ke: ::ke: :bounce:

Looks like we all had a little whoopen:hair: I say we double the entry next year so yall can make up for it!:banana:

All jokes aside please post when yall get it!:flag: