The Falcon's find another LOSER !

tr21

But..... But.... But..... That's all that matters. Don't hire the guy who's gonna bring a winning culture to the falcons.

penalty !!!!!! you know you can't say winning and Falcons in the same sentence :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

westcobbdog

Since Morris has a history here all the players like him. 680 reported Bellichec wanted full control, and he and Rich McKay, Mr Blanks friend, dont see eye to eye. Wouldn't exactly say Bill B is a master of the draft based on what his last 5 years performance being mostly Falcon like.
A top notch QB, either via trade or draft is all that's gonna save us from more years of misery...

Last edited:

tr21

This may have more impact than getting a new coach. The Falcon's have had multiple head coaches over the last 20 years, the one constant is McCay as GM.
man the Falcon's have been losers a lot longer than that. I started watching them in the 70's so they've sucked for well over 50 years

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
The more I read about him the more I like the hire. He wanted the job. Everyone that’s ever played for him or coached with him respect him and like the hire. Other coaches want to come work for him. I think he’s a coach that the city will get behind along with the players. News alert! A majority of Falcon fans don’t look like you and I so yes, they like the fact that he’s black. He may be just what the team needs. I’ve been a fan for 50 years and I’m ready for them to win.

DAWG1419

The more I read about him the more I like the hire. He wanted the job. Everyone that’s ever played for him or coached with him respect him and like the hire. Other coaches want to come work for him. I think he’s a coach that the city will get behind along with the players. News alert! A majority of Falcon fans don’t look like you and I so yes, they like the fact that he’s black. He may be just what the team needs. I’ve been a fan for 50 years and I’m ready for them to win.
facepalm:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I’ve been a fan for 50 years and I’m ready for them to win.

I knew you needed psychiatric help. You have removed all doubt now. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Latest posts