The Falcon's find another LOSER !

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Hey, what can I say? I’m a “homer “

I used to be until about the 30th "Wait til next year". Jerry Glanville was probably the best coach the Falcons ever had. What does that say about them?

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I used to be until about the 30th "Wait til next year". Jerry Glanville was probably the best coach the Falcons ever had. What does that say about them?
Mike Smith was their best coach in my opinion

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Mike Smith was their best coach in my opinion

In their 57 years of existence, the Falcons have compiled a record of 390–503–6 (380–489–6 in the regular season and 10–14 in the playoffs), winning division championships in 1980, 1998, 2004, 2010, 2012, and 2016. The Falcons have appeared in two Super Bowls, the first during the 1998 season in Super Bowl XXXIII, where they lost to the Denver Broncos 34–19,[7] and the second 18 years later, a 34–28 overtime loss to the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LI. They are the oldest major professional sports team in America with no championships.[8]

57 years of losing! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tight Lines

In their 57 years of existence, the Falcons have compiled a record of 390–503–6 (380–489–6 in the regular season and 10–14 in the playoffs), winning division championships in 1980, 1998, 2004, 2010, 2012, and 2016. The Falcons have appeared in two Super Bowls, the first during the 1998 season in Super Bowl XXXIII, where they lost to the Denver Broncos 34–19,[7] and the second 18 years later, a 34–28 overtime loss to the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LI. They are the oldest major professional sports team in America with no championships.[8]

57 years of losing!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Blank and McKay have to get out of the front office. Dimitroff was a disaster. You have to hire a head coach that knows what he is doing, and let him do it. Blank is the reason we held on to Dimitroff and Jones far too long...likely Ryan too. Blank might know 2 x 4s and deck screws but he doesn't understand the 4-3 or RPO...

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Blank and McKay have to get out of the front office. Dimitroff was a disaster. You have to hire a head coach that knows what he is doing, and let him do it. Blank is the reason we held on to Dimitroff and Jones far too long...likely Ryan too. Blank might know 2 x 4s and deck screws but he doesn't understand the 4-3 or RPO...

Rich boys think they can do anything better than anybody.

tr21

and before that it was the Falcons can't win because the Smith family owned them and was holding them back. It doesn't matter who owns them, who coach's them or who plays for them the Falcon name can drag the best down to the loser level....The only way I could ever see them winning is if they get Joe Biden to be the mascot and put on that falcon mask on :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: they still wouldn't win but it would be funny watching him fall down all over the field ....

mark-7mag

I’m not denying that they’ve been a losing franchise but I haven’t jumped ship yet. I didn’t jump ship with the Braves in the 70s and 80s either. I didn’t jump ship with the Dawgs during the Goff ,Donnan and Richt years either Part of me want the Lions to win the Super Bowl but then they’ll be another team that’s always sucked but has a Super Bowl win before the Falcons. It was hard watching Tampa Bay win two Championships and the Saints winning one

biggdogg

I think Vrabel would have been the better choice personally. Not sure what all the fuss was over with Belichick. He was 84-104 with QB's not named Brady. Last I checked, the Falcons don't have that caliber QB on the roster, and will likely go with some no name from South Dakota State Pen in the 7th round, or sell the farm for Fields. Plus, old Bill is 71. The Falcons would be looking for another coach in 4-5 years. Granted, they'll probably be looking for a new coach in 3 years with their recent history...

mark-7mag

I think Vrabel would have been the better choice personally. Not sure what all the fuss was over with Belichick. He was 84-104 with QB's not named Brady. Last I checked, the Falcons don't have that caliber QB on the roster, and will likely go with some no name from South Dakota State Pen in the 7th round, or sell the farm for Fields. Plus, old Bill is 71. The Falcons would be looking for another coach in 4-5 years. Granted, they'll probably be looking for a new coach in 3 years with their recent history...
Vrabel wants Arthur Smith to be his OC