The Granddaddy of all Dawgs threads struggling thru the Dawg days of summer, waiting for kick off. #37

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Go Dawgs and Go Kirby!

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
40 days to Kickoff!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
40 Days til I am in Georgia, watching my Bulldawgs.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
John it will be my last trip to Athens, and aint really up to climbing the steps and doing all the walking. But I will watch it sitting with both my sons and grandsons, gonna be an epic trip. If I could just get theses legs to work right, I could go another couple of times, but I am just not having any progress with them. Getting old aint no fun. Go Dawgs!
Bo$$ last time we went we used the escalator. Didn't even know they had put one in the stadium. We went in right there at the Letterman's Club gate(over there by the old tracks and the Letterman's tailgate in the cemetery). Not sure if you have to be with a Letterman, but lots of folks were using it. We were with a Letterman:huh:
I know H22 wouldn't have made it without that escalator.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Bo$$ last time we went we used the escalator. Didn't even know they had put one in the stadium. We went in right there at the Letterman's Club gate(over there by the old tracks and the Letterman's tailgate in the cemetery). Not sure if you have to be with a Letterman, but lots of folks were using it. We were with a Letterman:huh:
I know H22 wouldn't have made it without that escalator.

Thanks Mrs 22.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I am also glad that you got to meet David Letterman.

brownceluse

Elevator too Charlie now don’t ever say anything about not going to another game. My 93 year old aunt with one eye still goes being pushed in a wheelchair! Go Dawgs and never say never!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go Dawgs!

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs staying smart and using the elevator!!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Go DAWGS! Everybody else just sucks..

Status
Not open for further replies.