The Halloween Driveler #302, Come on in folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
In honor of my Daddy, RIP, who would have turned 92 on Halloween this year and whom we called our "Boo Baby" because a ghost must have scared him outta Granny!:rofl:

Nicodemus

FREELANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member
Again, happy birthday, Miss Keebs. My highest regards to you.. :cheers:

Evenin folks!

Hey Chief, made another batch of pico tonight and got me to thin'n...did you ever try that recipe?
Hey Bat, no sir I did not as of yet. I forgot about it to be honest. I’m going to tell the wife tonight to pick me up the ingredients, she’s @ grocery stores everyday.

Batjack

member #1313
Hey Bat, no sir I did not as of yet. I forgot about it to be honest. I’m going to tell the wife tonight to pick me up the ingredients, she’s @ grocery stores everyday.
It's mild enough that "Daisey" will eat it out of the bowl with a spoon, and she thinks that black pepper is da debil. So, a gentleman from the bayou area like yourself might want to "juice it up" a little.

It's mild enough that "Daisey" will eat it out of the bowl with a spoon, and she thinks that black pepper is da debil. So, a gentleman from the bayou area like yourself might want to "juice it up" a little.
10-4, I want it to bite my tongue.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN MOD
Staff member
Evening folks from “way up north.”
Please send me this recipe, Mrs Ruger is a spice wimp.

Big7

Present.

Accounted For.

Mornin' folks !

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day ! :cheers:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN MOD
Staff member
Morning crew.........need coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.