The I feel good Driveler #260

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning to you Gobblin, Chief and to the rest of the sleepy Drivelers that are getting their beauty sleep.

I just looked at the weather map and FINALLY, I MIGHT, KIND OF, MAYBE, HOPEFULLY SEE THAT LARGE HERD OF COWS BEGINNING TO LEAVE THAT HUMONGOUS "SOUTHEASTERN" FLAT ROCK THAT THEY HAVE BEEN CAMPED OUT AT SINCE THE FIRST OF THIS MONTH !!!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

I GREW UP THINKING THAT ALL FLAT ROCKS WERE TO BE USED IN "SKIPPING" THEM ACROSS THE LAKE TO SEE JUST HOW MANY SKIPS THAT YOU COULD GET.....AND SURELY NOT MADE FOR COWS TO BACK UP TO AND FLOOD THE ENTIRE SOUTHEAST !!!!!! :pop::pop::pop:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Morning folks, what a miserable rainy night. Lost a total of 6 pumps last night, when will these folks EVER learn ???

4 n half inches in the rain gauge this morning. Gotta find another work truck, trashing my 250.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Sad news tonight ... A good friend and hunting partner of mine decided to take his own life today...
Not real sure how to put words to this.
:cry: sorry for your loss blood, no words needed, just prayers.
H22 went to get my oiled changed at the boys place of business. He took sausage biscuits for all. As he was sitting in the waiting room and old man came in getting his car serviced and couldn't stop talking bout how Cody was such a good worker and so respectful. H22 neva told the man it was his boy. Then Cody came up and intruded him as his Padre'. H22 is a proud peacock. Then H22 told me bout Cody's MRI from his hip. Mama is NOT happy. It don't look good. :cautious:
::; it isn't as bad as it looks...........

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Oh, Mornin!:biggrin2:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Mornin!:love:

Keebs, I had to break out the boots today. It's freezing out there. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.