The last enemy to be destroyed is death?

hobbs27

In the day Adam sinned, he died. Not biologically, but covenental, ie. sin death. That death reigned from Adam to Moses, Paul being a Jew died daily.

The living were dead, sin separated them from God. The water baptism was symbol of dying and being raised with Christ. Old covenant sin death ended at Christs appearing. We now live eternal due to the perfect sacrifice that covers our sin, that we may be as Adam was, in personal relationship with God through faith in Christ.

The veil has been lifted. Death is defeated!

Artfuldodger

In the day Adam sinned, he died. Not biologically, but covenental, ie. sin death. That death reigned from Adam to Moses, Paul being a Jew died daily.

The living were dead, sin separated them from God. The water baptism was symbol of dying and being raised with Christ. Old covenant sin death ended at Christs appearing. We now live eternal due to the perfect sacrifice that covers our sin, that we may be as Adam was, in personal relationship with God through faith in Christ.

The veil has been lifted. Death is defeated!

1 Corinthians 15:23-24
But each in his own turn: Christ the firstfruits; then at His coming, those who belong to Him. 24Then the end will come, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority, and power.

What was the "end" that came and in what way did Jesus hand over the kingdom to God the Father?

Also, what happened to Jesus at this point in time as per the following verse?
28And when all things have been subjected to Him, then the Son Himself will be made subject to Him who put all things under Him, so that God may be all in all.

Artfuldodger

I'm wondering if Jesus at that point once again became "all in all." If so, what happened to his human entity? I could see it if Jesus never became a man.
I think once Jesus became a man, it would make it hard for him to return to the Trinity in the same way he was before the incarnation.

hobbs27

I know your interest is in the nature of Christ. I really dont know exactly what that is saying as far as His nature. I mean, God was manifested in the flesh, that is no doubt referring to His son Jesus. Jesus returned to the Father to sit on His right side, that shows joint ruler ship. There were two kingdoms at that time. The earthly kingdom Jerusalem, and the Jerusalem from above Galatians 4:22ff.

Perhaps when God put down the priesthood , and destroyed His old wife Hagar ie. Jerusalem, Jesus handed His heavenly Kingdom over to the Father which He had been given all authority, and the two became one again as in all in all?