Drivelers #422 Gardening and living young

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Mine is for my Cardiologist, they do them in house. I've got an Echo Monday and I reckon they wanted the sample prior to that.
Cody is suppose to have an Echo every year. We always took him. I asked him recently if he was still doing his yearly echo. Nope. :mad: He's a grown man, so I didn't say much, but I think he saw I was a bit disappointed.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Replanted squash, side dressed Baker special and push plowed same. Also planted a row of Cherokee pumpkins. Will rig rain birds this afternoon and give the garden a little drink. Porching up with my fellow pack member, I’m drankin well water, he ain’t.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Morning Milk
My Dr's office will have me come in one morning for blood work and then we'll discuss it on the next visit. I can do labs any morning between 8 and 10. Most of the time they have me do labs a week before my appointment. I like it that they have everything right there and that they're only 10 minutes away.
Who / where do you go to? I need to find a new doc closer to this side of town that's not a idiot.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
My cardiologist has a small machine in his exam rooms. The nurse pulls a small vial of blood and the machine takes just a few minutes to process the sample and prints out the results the cardiologist wants to review. He also carries an ultrasound adapter in his coat pocket. He plugs the adapter into his phone and gets a real time ultrasound of my heart. He uses that to see if fluid is building up around the heart.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Prob. both, but mostly me.
The reason I ask was they told me since I was already a patient, they'd except my Medicare stuff, but they're not excepting new Medicare patients. There is one Dr and several PA's, I believe you call them. There are a couple good ones in there. But Dr Miles can be asked for if you want a male Dr. They have Saturday hours as well.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
The reason I ask was they told me since I was already a patient, they'd except my Medicare stuff, but they're not excepting new Medicare patients. There is one Dr and several PA's, I believe you call them. There are a couple good ones in there. But Dr Miles can be asked for if you want a male Dr. They have Saturday hours as well.
That leaves us both out, she's on medicare and I'm on medicaid.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Stopped at Vidalia Onion Festival in route to Savannah. Not much to it IMO. But much better than going for an afternoon infusion :fine:
Did ya get some onions? I bought my first one this week. Best onions ever. French onion soup will be made here while they are in season. We freeze some to have in the Winter. The soup freezes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.