4 years in a mask

sinclair1

We have two young guys still in mask everyday. I guess they have some sort of reason but I would move to the sticks and live in a camper before I wore that thing 4 years.

They started in the work force when Covid hit, so I wonder if it’s a security blanket they can’t shake.

GT90

We have two young guys still in mask everyday. I guess they have some sort of reason but I would move to the sticks and live in a camper before I wore that thing 4 years.

They started in the work force when Covid hit, so I wonder if it’s a security blanket they can’t shake.
Did you ask them why?

Artfuldodger

I've seen a few folks start back wearing them but they haven't been wearing them for 4 years. I did ask one and he said a family member had covid. I asked my neighbor and she said for the pollen.
I've seen more older females wearing them than young folk.

sinclair1

I've seen a few folks start back wearing them but they haven't been wearing them for 4 years. I did ask one and he said a family member had covid. I asked my neighbor and she said for the pollen.
I've seen more older females wearing them than young folk.
We have people wear them a few days here and there when they feel bad or some coworkers feel bad, but these two have been in them everyday. I can’t imagine.

leroy

I have a 15-16 yo female on bus route that wears one everyday has since first day of school, and its a big one covers most of her face and she wears it correctly, never seen her pull it down.

Resica

We have people wear them a few days here and there when they feel bad or some coworkers feel bad, but these two have been in them everyday. I can’t imagine.
Break your code and ask them. Then we'll all know instead of speculating!!

specialk

if you're recovering from covid now, the doc will ask you to wear one in public for 5 days after they cut you loose....

Reactions: Dub