4 years in a mask

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I used to see Asian people wearing masks way back before Covid was ever heard of.
It’s common practice in Japan, especially on public transportation.

Reactions: Dub

Gbr5pb

Went to funeral home a couple months ago almost all wearing masks! Turned around and back out the door in maybe 3 minutes!

Core Lokt

I still see people in a vehicle by themselves wearing one. Walking down the sidewalks in town too. Rarely see someone with one on in the office. 7 story building.

Baroque Brass

I saw one yesterday put a mask on as she was coming out of store and into the mostly vacant parking lot. She had lots of skin pigment.

BeerThirty

I have known a few folks who will wear a mask if they feel ill, more or less for the concern of others. They did this before COVID.

oldfella1962

The kid (early 20s) that works in Kroger gas kiosk here wears one over his mouth. Not his nose, just his mouth
Yes, the worst of both worlds! :confused: You can't hear what they are saying because their mouth is covered, but all their Covid cooties air still comes in & out of their nose. I should get a T-shirt made that says "ask me about the human respiratory system" but the folks who need to ask about it don't know what "respiratory" means anyway. :huh: In the hospital where my wife is (very highly rated) has nursing assistants who wear masks below their noses. Masks are not required in the hospital so I guess it's a moot point, but it does IMHO reflect on the intelligence of the assistants.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I need to wear one while cutting grass this time of year but I don't want my neighbors to think I'm a democrat so i just take two Zertacs instead of one

BeerThirty

I need to wear one while cutting grass this time of year but I don't want my neighbors to think I'm a democrat so i just take two Zertacs instead of one
This is off-topic, but are you satisfied with the Z-medicine? My bro just spent HUGE money to figure out his allergies. Doctor said basically all OTC allergy meds are junk. You want real protection? Load up on the nasal spray allergy meds that act as steroids. Key is loading up for a month before allergy season kicks in, not just using when your symptoms start. Just trying to help.

OK.. back to masks :)

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
This is off-topic, but are you satisfied with the Z-medicine? My bro just spent HUGE money to figure out his allergies. Doctor said basically all OTC allergy meds are junk. You want real protection? Load up on the nasal spray allergy meds that act as steroids. Key is loading up for a month before allergy season kicks in, not just using when your symptoms start. Just trying to help.

It works ok as long as I start taking it ahead of time. Ive been meaning to try the nasal spray

sinclair1

I have one of those ridiculous Navage machines. It helps my sinuses during pollen season.

• Wow

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I fear no pollen.

livetohunt

It’s common practice in Japan, especially on public transportation.
I travel in the back of airplanes all the time and occasionally wear a mask if people next to me are sick. It definitely helps from catching whatever all these people on planes have. Other than that, I never wear a mask.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I travel in the back of airplanes all the time and occasionally wear a mask if people next to me are sick. It definitely helps from catching whatever all these people on planes have. Other than that, I never wear a mask.
This a train in Japan, it was the norm long before COVID. You see this a lot through out Asia.IMG_2681.jpeg