The NRA

tcward

Guys if you are not a member of the NRA or some other legit Pro gun organization there is not a better time to join!

georgia_home

The nra isn't perfect, but we must join to defend against the full frontal assault on the 2a

For those who can't deal with the imperfection of the nra, ok, consider the second amendment foundation or any of the other groups with the goal of protecting the 2a.

fishman1957

If you can afford it sign up all members of your family , we need numbers on our side . In my 60 years i've never been worried but it feels different this time time to rally the troops !!!!!!!!!!

If you are a freedom loving American, please don't join the NRA. The NRA has proven over and over, that they are in favor of abolishing private property and freedom of speech rights. Examples include:

1. Georgia' law that employers MUST allow guns on their property

2. Florida law.....NRA backed (Now ruled unconstitutional) that forbade doctors from asking the mentally ill about guns

3. Florida law....see #1 above

Trouncing my rights because you feel that your "rights" are more important is tyranny.

wareagle700

If you are a freedom loving American, please don't join the NRA. The NRA has proven over and over, that they are in favor of abolishing private property and freedom of speech rights. Examples include:

2. Florida law.....NRA backed (Now ruled unconstitutional) that forbade doctors from asking the mentally ill about guns

Trouncing my rights because you feel that your "rights" are more important is tyranny.

While they certainly aren't perfect and have made several poor decisions, boycotting the NRA is not the answer. There isn't any other group that has as much influence in protecting what rights we have left. Vote when they send you the ballot, change the board members, change the mindset of the NRA. Support other groups as well but don't fool yourself into thinking the NRA does more harm than good.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz

Someone that boycotts the NRA might as well kiss Diane Feinstein full on the mouth with tongue action.

Hope this helps!

Buckhead

When joining or renewing, be careful about providing phone numbers. I gave a supplemental contribution once when Clinton was president and it got me on a preferred donor list. They called me constantly for years. Angered me somewhat, asked them to stop, didn't do any good. I am sure it was a call center, might not have even been affiliated. Got rid of my land line last year and fortunately they don't have my cell number. Not that I don't support the cause, but give me a break.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
So you support taking away my rights?
I support all your rights.
What do you suggest as an alternative to fight the onslaught against gun ownership?
All ideas are welcome.

transfixer

If you can't bring yourself to join the NRA , then at least consider the Gun owners of America, or the Second Amendment Foundation.

I support all your rights.
What do you suggest as an alternative to fight the onslaught against gun ownership?
All ideas are welcome.

I read tremendous amounts of information from many different sources. I can't seem to recall or find any stories on the onslaught against gun ownership. As a gun owner and ccw permit holder, I don't see where the hysteria is based in any fact