The offical Gainesville ASA Smack Talk Thread

Big Kuntry

Darn Gunner, what's up with that. Young G, are you ready for that wimping cuz? Lol. I think exrings wanting you-BAD. Exrings, save some sliced Georgia Butt for me......

exrings

Uh O.........Looks Like Rings is Tucking and Running.......Maybe you should have called me a lil ealier out there yesterday so i Could have handed it to you then, instead of having to spend the money and go to FL and do the same thing...............

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

who me?? the ex ringer not on your life:bounce::bounce: i will be there to commence on your beat down:whip: and laugh in the process:banana: dont hide because the ex ringer is coming :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

exrings

Exring
I was just informed who you were! We shoot the same ranges in different classes and we will have to see who is still talking SMACK at the end for the weekend! Is your brother MC going to be late again or just to scared to show up. KP

Hey KPreston i remember you know,:banana: whats up bud. Oh by the way did you ever find all them arrows you lost that day:bounce: and did your insurance ever cover that window of that car that was driving past:rofl::rofl::rofl: just kidding! I know you dont have to wait to see who will hold the smack down belt at the end i know you feel it deeo down inside that the ex man and his love machine:love: bow shall conquer all:rofl::rofl::rofl: Yeeahhh baby..
p.s yeah most likely my brother MC will be late:biggrin2: MC Hammer thats a funny one, i love it:rofl::rofl:

Big Kuntry

Ah, NO YOU DID NOT RING!!!!! You wanna battle lil ole Big Kuntry. Dog, grab your quiver this may be a shoot out brother. So, check your bow at the door and make sure your peep is clear to see this smack coming.

Big Kuntry

exring, I can tell that you're one of them fellas that like to get abused before someone lay down the love making on ya boy......WE do things different up here in Tenn Country. Now, I'm not gonna make this a border war casue I love me some Ga. But I will give you something to think about the next time you come rolling through these hill and hollers son!!!

exrings

Nah, MC hammer will just walk off the range if the conditions are not ideal.....................

I gotta say exring, y'all gotta work on toughening MC hammer up a little bit. A little snow makes him run off the course like a girl:bounce:

Hahaha i love that MC Hammer i know i know even though MC Hammer is my good, late:bounce:, let down:bounce:, running:bounce: friend, we will have to live with that:banginghe, and there is no changing MC.:huh: he is like the tin man in the wizard of oz, if he only had a heart..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Big Kuntry

you have just illegally entered the official smack talk thread without any smack talk :bounce: i have already put the beat down :whip:on big d aka daniel aka sensay and he is in semi pro:fine: and your also the deleverin a message tp black archer:mad: aka big e aka the sniper who's about to get the official ex ringer:hair: smack down. Two of the top smack down enemies :rofl::rofl: so i guess you will have to be nest big kuntry...now come get some :rofl::rofl::rofl: ::ke:
Well, Read the text and you can see were I'm at with you.

exrings

You guys would not believe what happend to the ex ringer yesterday well the story goes like this. The ex ringer went to do some practice yesterday, you know this yes the ex ringer has to practice every now and then. I cant think of the name of the range but its the one down there past peidmont outdoors, you know that new one resource center. Well you can figure it out:rolleyes:...Anyway im walking to the range and who do i see...Black archer:hair:..Aka..The Spanker. Yes the spanker is back in town :whip: knowing the spanker fame and all, the ex ringer just wanted to welcome him home and shake his hand, but before i knew it, seeing the ex ringer put the fear in the spanker heart. All this the ex ringer is familiar with you know. Usually when the ex ringer comes on the site strange things happend, birds fall out the sky, lightning and thunder strikes, women start screaming,::gone: throwing there bows at the ex ringer. Yeah baby knowing they all want a peice of the ex ringer. Yeah thats right. Im quite sure this is the same situation alot of you archers go through...NOT! :bounce:this is a thing just for the ex ringer..anyways back to the story. So the exringer didnt pay any attention to the runnin scared spanker...so i went on my way to shoot my course. The ex ringer got to target one, load his love machine...Fire..Whack....a 12. Ex ringer go to target 2. Loads his love machine...Whack...a 12. What did you expect.:rolleyes: Who am i? Yes i know your thinking it...Big Daddy Ex Ring. Ex ringer goes to target number three Whack...do i need to say more? Your thinking it yes a 12..Ex ringer goes to target number 4...and i could not believe my eyes...it was the black archer aka the spanker. With fear in his heart, doing a dead pose pretending to be a standing black bear. You know the one that is looking up towards the tree with his back and his rear end slightly turned towards you, I understand things like this happend when the ex ringer shows up on the scene, but the ex ringer loves everybody, i just wanted to shake his hand and welcome him home, anyways the ex ring pretended that he didnt know the diffence between a black standing bear and big Ezra aka Black Archer aka The Spanker..What wold you do?:biggrin2: yes your thinking what i am thinking, so the ex ringer loaded his love machine and pretended, now dont get it twisted..i said pretended to shoot a 5...you know the ex ringer dont do 5's.:bounce: and shot him right in the rear, he moaned and groaned alittle bit but i must give it to the spanker he got back into his dead pose. so the ex man put his foot on his rear hiney and pulled my arrow out, he shivered and sqeaked alittle bit he stilll went on pretending that he was targer number 4, :crazy:standing black bear that is. So the ex ringer, the loving guy that he is went on to target number 5 acting like i didnt know this was the spanker in hiding:rofl::rofl: As for number 5...Whack...Come on Lets all say it together...a 12:p...buzz buzz buzz WAKE UP! :confused: My great grandma lulabell :love:said Ex ringer..man it was all a dream.:banginghe

Last edited:

Lthomas

If we can work out the times that works for me......with the shooting times all over the place on Saturday and the practice range closing early on Sunday..........

with or without rangefinders?
Of course without.. LOL..

Lthomas

Lthomas, i know you not gonna show up:bounce::bounce: because the ex ringer puts the:cry: fear in your heart you might wanna stay home and watch lifetime..:rofl::rofl::rofl::stir:

I live 30 mins away.. Wouldnt miss it for the world.

exrings

Darn Gunner, what's up with that. Young G, are you ready for that wimping cuz? Lol. I think exrings wanting you-BAD. Exrings, save some sliced Georgia Butt for me......
ok big kuntry i will save some for you.:bounce::bounce:i like you .your off the list:whip::rofl::rofl:

exrings

Ah, NO YOU DID NOT RING!!!!! You wanna battle lil ole Big Kuntry. Dog, grab your quiver this may be a shoot out brother. So, check your bow at the door and make sure your peep is clear to see this smack coming.
thats it Gig kuntry:mad:
i will take back all the good things i said about you its on:whip::whip::shoot::shoot::yawn::rofl::rofl:and all that:bounce:

KILL EM ALL

Thats what happends when the ex ringer put the fear:hair: in your heart..kill them all..ohhh excuse me you did that already on your tournament looking at that score, you did kill them all. :rofl::rofl::rofl::cool: ::ke:

exringer I bet you shoot with a scope and all dont ya
I am shooting a hunting rig :fine::fine::fine: I have no fear what was your score chummly
:whip::whip::whip:

exrings

oh yes i did...big kuntry im gonna have to bring the battle, your way:bounce: and show you contry boy how we do it ex ringer style:bounce: and we will see just how the smack down goes down son:whip::whip: yeah thats right boy lets do this:rofl::rofl::rofl: ima commin, ::gone:dont run now

exrings

exring, I can tell that you're one of them fellas that like to get abused before someone lay down the love making on ya boy......WE do things different up here in Tenn Country. Now, I'm not gonna make this a border war casue I love me some Ga. But I will give you something to think about the next time you come rolling through these hill and hollers son!!!

im thinkin lets see, im thinkin im still thinkin deep down, smack down kuntry is going down!! thats what im thinkin:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: COME GET SOME

Lthomas

You guys couldnt hit foam if you were surrounded by it.