The Official 2017-2018 Woody's / G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK " Thread.

Thread starter #381

BowanaLee

Boys, this ain't the pat him on the back thread. :D
I saw Henry posted and thought I had a smack talker. Ruined my day, he ain't no fun. :bounce: ::ke:

chenryiv

Boys, this ain't the pat him on the back thread. :D
I saw Henry posted and thought I had a smack talker. Ruined my day, he ain't no fun. :bounce: ::ke:
Lee, I know better, I let the stick bow do the talking.::ke::bounce:

Thread starter #383
Dang Randypoo, that took some good shooting to connect on that one. My favorite size. :fine:

Thread starter #385
Last edited by a moderator:
Bambi Bombers may have to throw in the towel. BlackEagle has yet to kill a buck. If he does, he probably has to kill one off my coveted horsie farm. And now there's a big deer there I want to kill....hmmmm....what to do.... :D

Thread starter #396
Lee Lee Another Big Buck with a 20 inch spread just fell over dead before you could even respond.
Wasn't the 1st and won't be the last. I ain't scared though. My boys are in the woods. I have faith in them.
Just for the record it was a 21" spread. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lee Lee Another Big Buck with a 20 inch spread just fell over dead before you could even respond.
That was an absolute stud you killed the other day. Congratulations. You got Lee shakin in his boots.

Thread starter #399
Your boys will not come thru you are all alone Lee Lee, it's sad but you are going down. So is Last Place Lopez lol
I have faith in my boys. They're proven winners. You'll see very soon old man. Very soon !