The power of prayer

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Yes both believers and non believers witnessed Jesus perform miracles. You’re looking to me to perform them now, and that’s the problem and point I’ve wanted to make this whole time. Now I’m done.
Scripture says you can perform miracles Spotlite.
Have faith
Believe
You can help many during this pandemic.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Very true, BUT.....you’re still looking to me (believers) instead of Jesus. Not once have you tried looking to Jesus.

What I’m saying here is don’t base anything off of others. If this is as true as the Bible claims, and all us believers have it wrong in some fashion, you could be the only one that got it right if you put your faith / trust / confidence in Jesus (or the source of the power) rather than what you see in men.
We don't need Jesus when his believers WILL do even greater things.
Those are the words of Jesus.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
We don't need Jesus when his believers WILL do even greater things.
Those are the words of Jesus.
Where did Jesus say we don’t need him?

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
We are still going somewhere buddy, just hang on. (Just research our threads / testimonies that you’ve knocked as everyone else in the world has experienced and refresh yourself)
None of those things we have witnessed.
Truth be told, people lie or tell what they think to be truth to them but what they say isn't necessarily true.
You, through God CAN raise someone from the dead and do even greater things.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Scripture says you can perform miracles Spotlite.
Have faith
Believe
You can help many during this pandemic.
Lol it’s NOT me that’s still looking......

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Truth be told, people lie or tell what they think to be truth to them but what they say isn't necessarily true.
And there you have it. If you want to witness something, get off an internet forum and out from behind a keyboard, put your work boots on and go with some missionaries. Put your money where your mouth is. If you have the guts to go, I will pay your way.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Lol it’s NOT me that’s still looking......
Nobody said you were.
You aren't DOING what Jesus said that WILL be able to do.

I'm not going to pretend to believe in order try (and fail) to perform a miracle and then be told that I wasnt a true believer and that is why it didnt work.

You through your belief and faith already have an advantage to continue doing Jesus type miracles.
I am absolutely rooting for you.
Give the AAA guys a shout out on Fox when they are recording you and you'll help your religion out immensely.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
So basically, you want some physical events, but you think I’m lying???:yawn:

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
And there you have it. If you want to witness something, get off an internet forum and out from behind a keyboard, put your work boots on and go with some missionaries. Put your money where your mouth is. If you have the guts to go, I will pay your way.
I do a lot for the less fortunate because no god will.
You are convinced humans must do gods work and you are right because it does not get done otherwise.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
So basically, you want some physical events, but you think I’m lying???:yawn:
Basically, according to Jesus YOU can go heal COVID19 patients.
Go do it and I'll believe you.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
I do a lot for the less fortunate because no god will.
You are convinced humans must do gods work and you are right because it does not get done otherwise.
If you really felt confident that there’s no God, you wouldn’t be looking for what you might have overlooked.

It’s been over 45 years since I was concerned about Santa.

You can continue with the nonsense. When it gets serious again, I will chime back in ?

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
you don’t know that.
You cant even simply convince a handful of heathens let alone perform a miracle along the lines in the bible.
In instances like this I only know what I can witness.
You can have me witness it.
Let me be one of your 500

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
If you really felt confident that there’s no God, you wouldn’t be looking for what you might have overlooked.

You can continue with the nonsense. When it gets serious again, I will chime back in ?
No, not so at all.
Im not looking for anything that I've overlooked in Christianity.
Christianity is all we talk about in here so I am limited to gods to chat about.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety

You should chime back in when you have new excuses, answers with evidence that backs the answers up, or when you perform what Jesus said you WILL do.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
So far I have yet to see anything from you that couldn't have come from a follower of a false religion. :huh:
Well, you are close enough to go to church with me, I can pick you up.

The only way to witness anything is with your eyes, right?

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
No, not so at all.
Im not looking for anything that I've overlooked in Christianity.
Christianity is all we talk about in here so I am limited to gods to chat about.
Please don’t make us research the threads where you literally stated that you ask questions to see if you’ve overlooked anything lol ?

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
You should chime back in when you have new excuses, answers with evidence that backs the answers up, or when you perform what Jesus said you WILL do.
Come on then. If you have to witness it, you gotta get off of here and go.