The Red Heifer

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Started to post this in the political forum cause it has different angles
Can't say I agree with everything said but did find it interesting, about 13 min long

<iframe width="718" height="404" src="
" title="Red Heifer Update... Welcome to the End of Days ?" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@gacowboy @leroy @elfiii @livinoutdoors @NE GA Pappy @1john4:4 @Ruger#3 @VTRman @SarahFair @Keebs

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
all the articles for temple sacrifice have been available for several years. All the way to the show alter, the bowls, knives, priests garments.... all they need. I have been told by a person in the know, that they even have a preformed concrete panel temple built, that can be erected in a matter of days. He claims to have personally seen the Ark also. The ashes of the red heifer was the last thing needed, and according to my source, they were obtained a couple of years ago. They may not have had enough to do the cleansing of the priest, so this may be enough to finish the process.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
all the articles for temple sacrifice have been available for several years. All the way to the show alter, the bowls, knives, priests garments.... all they need. I have been told by a person in the know, that they even have a preformed concrete panel temple built, that can be erected in a matter of days. He claims to have personally seen the Ark also. The ashes of the red heifer was the last thing needed, and according to my source, they were obtained a couple of years ago. They may not have had enough to do the cleansing of the priest, so this may be enough to finish the process.
Which Ark? Noah or Covenant??

So if the Jews have it all wouldn't that make them destroy the Mosque sitting in their spot??

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Which Ark? Noah or Covenant??

So if the Jews have it all wouldn't that make them destroy the Mosque sitting in their spot??
Covenant.

There is a stir in Israel now that is claiming that the temple mount as we know it isn't the location of 2nd temple. There are some who are saying that the mount is the fort of the roman soldiers. The current stir is that the temple was in the City of David, which is just outside the temple mount, and the Bible says that David bought a threshing floor to build the temple upon. There is no flat spot where the temple mount is today, but they have found a threshing floor in the City of David in recent excavations.

If it could be proven that the temple wasn't on the mount, but in the City of David, there would be nothing to stop the construction of the 3rd temple

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
the Temple Mount is controlled by the mooslims. The Temple Mount was never captured during the 6 day war in 1967. It was left alone intentional because it is the 3rd holiest place in the mooslims religion. If Israel took that mount, or destroyed that mount, they would have to fight every mooslim in the world to the death. Mooslims would never stand for jews to control their holy places

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
IMO no matter how we see and/or believe it, these are interesting times we're living in.

gordon 2

"Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?"

Paul says this to the Corinthians. Why would he do such? After all Corinth is not Jerusalem where the Jewish temple is still operating?

"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?" KJV

Know you not you Corinthians in Christ are the temple of God?
Know you not you who live in Washington DC or Baldwin, GA who are in Christ are the temple of God?

Madman

The speaker was using this in an attempt to solidify his tribulation belief.

Christians should understand there will be no new temple for the people of God. Read the book of Hebrews. The old covenant has passed and the new has entered.

Last edited:

jmh5397

Christians should understand there will be no new temple for the people of God. Read the book of Hebrews. The old covenant has passed and the new has entered.
Interesting POV. How does this reconcile with the books of Daniel and Revelation?

Madman

Interesting POV. How does this reconcile with the books of Daniel and Revelation?
There is no need for a temple, our bodies are the temple, we are neither Jew nor Greek, all in Christ have been grafted in and are the "seed of Abraham".

I will offer Hebrews 8 as an example of the "better way" offered by God.

It is a discussion I would like to have should you be interested.

Happy Advent.