the wifes gonna kill me

mikel

darryl

Darryl Yates said:
Miike,tell her ist for the girls..She probally wouldnt believe that either..I know ya had been talking about getting one,BUT ya got more nerve than I did..I begged for a week.. :D Good luck... :whip:
i lost it as soon as they got home from school.angela and heather rode it and thought it was pretty cool but tara claimed it.we put a few miles on it this evening on the mountain behind the house.no complaints,i tied tammy up on the porch till she gets used to it.shouldnt take long.i bought her a 308 tonite.i think ill wait a few days on the bullets

Last edited:
H

HT2

Mikel......

She'll get over it......

SOMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!

What's the worse thing that could happen?????

DIVORCE????????? :eek: :eek:

Just kiddin' bud..... :p

gadeerwoman

Don't be surprised when you get a recall notice from Honda. Got a recall notice on mine 3 days after I picked it up....something to do with the differential. Called the dealership and they had not even gotten the notice about any recall from the manufacturer yet.

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
I had

a wife.....twice. ::huh: .....and if Randy keeps talkin like that......his pants are the only ones he'll be gettin' into. :bounce:

Randy

Coondawg,
One was looking for me when she found me, I am sure there are others out there looking for a good looking rich man like myself. Besides she can't cut me off, she don't know where I'm getting it (my pants that is).

tmooney

CAL said:
Randy,you can blow that smoke on the rest of them but not me!I know ya just kidding.
You don't know Randy very well. Ask his wife, she'll back him up!

-T

Guy

Randy

No that's how you run a marriage!! :D

I came home on Monday and opened a Bank One cc statement that I thought was mine. It was my wifes. Let's just say it was over 5 digets.

I hit the roof!

Took everything away from her. Canceled the cleaning lady and a few other things we don't need.

NOW things will be done my way. Or no way!!

Randy

I learned my lesson from my first wife. In my first marriage she handled the finances. After the second time she ran ALL the credit cards up to the limit I sent her back to her father with them! It may not be right but a woman will never get that chance again! Unless Pamela Anderson wants to get married! She can have anything I got! :whip:

GeauxLSU

My wife knows everything about me, financially and otherwise (and for some strange reason she's stayed almost 10 years so far). She also knows what I expect with the money earned regardless if it's jointly earned by us or soley earned by me (we've been in both situations). I also know her expectations. Having said that, finance is my career so I make 99% of the financial decisions but I go to great lengths to explain them to her and make sure she's comfortable with them. She pays the bills etc... We are married.
This is not meant to be harsh, but those of you who exclude your spouses from finanical information/decisions whether it be because of the sins of others or whatever the reason, might want to consider what would happen to them and YOU, if you were crippled or killed in an auto accident on your way home today. :confused:
I know this is not what this thread is about and I've no doubt Mikel was just making a tongue in cheek comment but since it's turned that way, just some food for thought.....
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Randy

What would happen if I were crippled in an accident? She'd leave me for a guy who could support her. What would happen if I die? She'd have another by tomorrow. And I would expect her too. It would be great if she would stick with me if I was cripple and could not support her but I would not expect that from her.

Last edited:

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
I had a good friend who owned a lucrative grading company. He loved to drink and gamble and chase young women. You know, just a regular guy. Well he decided to leave his wife for a younger woman, moved out and filed for divorce. He thought he had a quarter million hid so he would be ok no matter how the divorce went. He went to the hiding place and guess what, nothing there. Seems the wife was paying better attention than he thought. He begged and whined the better part of a year, but she never would give him back the cash. He broke down finally and went back. This was 20 years ago and they're still together. He still don't know where the money is, but I do:fine::fine: