The end

CritterCatcher

My season has come to an unexpected and unfortunate end. Very early Sunday morning after I thought I was healed from my latest bladder tumor removal, I found I was not. I will spare you the gory details, and suffice it to say, my bathroom looked like a murder scene. I was transported from Ft. Stewart to Charleston VA hospital via ambulance. The pain was so bad that even after being given Percocet, the EMT gave me a dose of morphine. He might as well have given me a shot of pure water for all the good it did.

The long and short of it is Charleston fixed me up, but I am forbidden to continue to trap. I had a good friend pull traps that are on drags and trip those that are anchored. Once I am healed up in a couple of weeks, I will go pull those that we tripped. It's on private land, so there should be no problem of theft.

It wasn't my best season, but it is what it is. Hopefully, I have another season in me to make up for it.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Dang ! Glad it wasn’t worse and they got u fixed up . Be careful pulling them traps, better yet find someone to pull them

Latest posts