These Are Results From a New Camera Installed on 6/3/17

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I bought two new WGI Vision 10 trail cameras with regular RF "white" flash about 2 weeks ago and I installed one of them on 6/3/17 to see what type of results that it might have. I had never tried this particular model before and it was on a decent sale at the time.

In looking at these photos, you will obviously notice that a limb is really interfering with the overall operation of this camera. One big factor is that I did everything possible NOT to remove this crazy limb that turned out to wave a bunch right in front of this camera. I originally tried to angle the camera a little more away from this limb but it wouldn't fit properly in the exact spot that I wanted it so I tried it anyway. I do my best to always remove limbs such as this one but it wasn't a lot of cover for this camera location and I did want a camera view from a different angle so I went with it initially. I know better than to do it that way and especially after getting 197 photos for the week and about half of them was from that limb blowing back and forth. I got what I deserved BUT needless to say, that limb is GONE as of last Saturday.

Overall, I am pleased with the performance of this camera as it gave me a fair evaluation and I am including the very FIRST photo taken by this camera along with a few others that I got when I pulled the card this past Saturday. This particular location is a great congregation area for lots of deer, turkeys, coyotes, squirrels, a couple of rabbits and even a Bobcat every now and then because it is in a little hidden pocket of pasture against the woods.

Please make sure that you look REALLY CLOSE (maybe even zoom in on it) at this last photo below BECAUSE this photo shows just what you might miss sometimes on a trail camera if it is pointing just a little in a different direction AS THIS PHOTO WAS MADE FROM A WGI BLADE X6 CAMERA THAT IS SHOWING THE ABOVE NEW VISION 10 CAMERA MOUNTED ON A PINE TREE UP ABOUT 7-8 FEET OFF OF THE GROUND. As you can see, there is not very much to disguise this new camera very well. I had to cut two limbs off for it to work properly.

NONE OF THESE ORIGINAL PHOTOS POSTED ARE AVAILABLE NOW DUE TO PHOTOBUCKET WANTING TO CHARGE $ 399.99 PER YEAR FOR ME TO POST ANY PHOTOS ON ANOTHER WEBSITE NOW.

Last edited:

Jim Boyd

Love the photos and the deer look great!

N

NantucketShedHunter

Do any of Wildjunk's cameras offer the option to format the SD card from the camera menu?

Gaswamp

looking good Mike