They TRASHED Sparta (Pine tree Festival)

E

early riser

GOLLY what a mess! Even Sunday morning the place was still TRASHED.

The locals had a "PINE TREE FESTIVAL" :bounce: in Sparta this weekend and you wouldn't believe how they trashed the town.

Any of you Hancock hunters get to see the mess and the total shut down of Sparta this weekend :rolleyes: :eek:.

Attachments

• PA311098.JPG
    PA311098.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 2,114
E

early riser

The pictures don't half show how bad the town was TRASHED :speechles .

Attachments

• PA311099.JPG
    PA311099.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 2,173

Skipper

Banned
Did you have some hammer head frying up onions?

Honestly, it looks about like it does in Corbin when they get done with Nibroc. They work those city guys pretty hard putting up, taking down, and cleaning up the mess.

reiter.gif

Skipper

CAL

Same goes for Richland every year after the "Pig Gig".I never realized that much trash and beer cans ever existed.Just a wonderful example for all of our young children and grandchildren.

Skipper,The fryers leave their grease where they were set up or pour it down the water drains.

Last edited:

Skipper

Banned
That lard makes a nice plug to block the storm drains. That's how my office got flooded last spring during a hard rain. The stopped up drain wouldn't carry the water away. When the city came to dig it out, you ought to have seen that glob of stuff.

Skipper

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
The whole county looks like that most of the time. About 5 years ago they were almost begging for a dump to be put in the county to create jobs. i guess it wouldn't be much worse than it already is--maybe better since they would have someone being paid to clean up garbage!

T

How2fish

Man that's wild I got caught in the "traffic jam" Sat afternoon took me an hour to get thu Sparta...but it just looked like a mess of folks having a good time.
They were having a parade and the whole town was packed...I didn't see anyone acting the fool or drinking for that matter..but that was about 1pm..might have been a little different say 1am !

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Man, I sure hope their not pouring all that grease down into the water drains. If so, besides stopping up the drains their polluting our streams.

Man, I sure hope folks wise up before it's to late and I can't believe the city goverment would willingly allow that...:mad: