Think spring Drivler #267

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
evening all.

got a project semi completed. Need to let the glue set up.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
EE, careful out there as radar shows it is already raining in Disgusta.

morning bloodbro.

Gobblin,

I just now saw this. I cancelled my P.T. appointment for this morning and I hit the road right at 8 AM. It rained on me from Augusta across westward to around the Crawfordville Exit but thankfully it pretty much stopped before I arrived in Greensboro. I had a tough morning while trying to remedy a problem BUT I did find the cause and worked it all out with my customer to their satisfaction. It surely was nice to get back home and take another shower, change clothes and meet a lady friend for lunch.

I've been supplying their requirements for the past 26 years now and they have been good to me and I have always responded immediately to their questions or any problems etc, 24/7/365 over all of these years. They really do have some wonderful employees there.

basshound72

Home from work, dogs have been fed. Other small chores done just in time, right before the rain started. Reckon I'll celebrate now with a few reebs.

Cmp1

BANNED
Got my tackle box cleaned,,,,worms and tubes pre rigged,New line on 2 reels,found 2 lures the cats bit off,New catfish rod ordered along with some swimbaits and swimbait hooks,,,,still need to order a few crappie jigs,,,,

basshound72

Been raining so hard you can't can't hear the TV at a normal volume for over an hour now. To much water around here as It was

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Evening, time to get back at it.

Evening Wybro.

Been raining so hard you can't can't hear the TV at a normal volume for over an hour now. To much water around here as It was

basshound, approximately what location in general are you? We've got rain, but nothing like that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts