Thompson center triumph question?

mossyoakhh

I am thinking about buying a T/C Triumph before hunting season,but I already have a t/c omega. Is it worth the money to buy a triumph or just keep what I have? I realy like the speed breech and the tip up barrel on the triumph. So if any of you have owned both please help me decide!

dawg4028

Just bought the Encore Endeavor with the speed breech. Sold my older Encore. Love the speed breech. Makes clean up a snap. Works well. Check it out before you buy. I did find one speed breech that did not come out as easy.

Glad I upgraded.

Hawken2222

I baught A TC Triumph and will be shooting it for the first time this sunday. I sure hope it's a winner.

mossyoakhh

I went ahead and bought me a T/c triumph today. I didnt shoot it but I will tomorrow. So far I love it.

Public Land Prowler

I had an omega,and loved it,but found a great deal on a triumph so I got it.I like it better.Easier to clean,speed breech makes a world of difference.I shoot the same load{250gr t/c shockwave and 150gr pyrodex pellets}and it shoots just as well as my omega did,just easier to clean and handle.

Hawken2222

I shot my triumph today for the first time today. I definately like it. I used TC shockwaves and 110 grains of Black Horn 209. I really liek the easy cleanup. After years of shooting a TC Hawken with FFFG powder, patch & round ball, this is a heck of a difference. It seemed awfully strange not cleaning with hot soapy water. Everything I've read about BH 209 says to clean it with oil based solvents, so i know I'm doing it right, it just seems strange.

Public Land Prowler

I shot my triumph today for the first time today. I definately like it. I used TC shockwaves and 110 grains of Black Horn 209. I really liek the easy cleanup. After years of shooting a TC Hawken with FFFG powder, patch & round ball, this is a heck of a difference. It seemed awfully strange not cleaning with hot soapy water. Everything I've read about BH 209 says to clean it with oil based solvents, so i know I'm doing it right, it just seems strange.

Good luck with it,and I am looking forward to you posting some success stories!