Tic Tic Tic their Smokin

nkbigdog

Started two days ago with briskets soaking then dry rub 12hr and started smokin 0600 hrs this am. Two Briskets, rack of baby backs. Bake Beans with onions brown sugar, 1lb bacon Q sauce. Potato salad, with boiled eggs,sweet relish,celery, onions,paprika,coarse garlic pepper and Dukes...:stir:

Attachments

• IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 416

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
That is gonna be some good stuff!!!!:cool:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Awesome!! :cheers:

red1691

Can you say Beef! I think I can smell that Brisket, or I'm just day dreaming! Looking good!

Hornet22

ROMEO
nkbd,!!!!!!!:hair: (hollerd real loud) There is a vital ingredient missing in your pictures buddy. Hope ya'll are havin a great Memorial Day:flag:
:cheers:

nkbigdog

Hornet22

I hate to say it but the crunch has hit home and cannot afford it..Sad to say!! Wanted to treat neighbors in need to a good meal...Sure do miss my 101 God Bless our troups. Sometimes I feel it's better to give than recieve. Took me three day's to cook, and 15 minutes for all the Mcdonalds neighbors to eat...Some day we will all have to stand up and be judged...I would like to think I have done the right thing.

Attachments

• IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 301

TJay

Man I hope you post pics of the final results! Actually it almost looks like you got enough to share :D To me briskit is the toughest thing of all to do. I've done some good ones and some not so good ones. So I'm kinda looking foreward to seeing the finished product and maybe some "tips":pop: