Tifton, GA Food Manufacturing Jobs - Hiring NOW!

ssramage

Good morning!

Our plant in Tifton, GA is nearing completion of a large manufacturing expansion and will be hiring 20-30 people over the next 4-6 months. All levels of roles from entry level manucaturing jobs to more experienced positions in manufacturing, QA, and maintenance will be available.

Our company, PB2 Foods, is an established food manufacturing facility specializing in powdered peanut and other nut butters. We are privately owned and have been around since 2007, and are in rapid expansion mode. I've met a lot of great folks through this site over the years and would love to see some fellow GON'ers around the plant!

We currently have 2 roles posted on Indeed (see below) but I am looking for good people to join the team in all roles of manufacturing. Just because we don't have a role posted, doesn't mean I don't have one available for the right candidate! (y)

Maintenance Technician:

Quality/Food Safety:

Cleankill47

Wish it wasn't 3 hours away, bud. I've spent the last 5 years in a machine shop specializing in food manufacturing equipment repair, but wanting to branch into something higher tier. I'll pm you a question or two.