TK and Mike...who remembers them?

DannyW

TJAY mentioned an old comedy duo in a recent post...TK and Mike. For some, I'm sure you missed them because you weren't even born when they were a team. For my generation they were a living tribute to us rednecks, along the lines if you take it too seriously, your not a true redneck.

To be sure, some of the skits were pure yuk-yuk slapstick. But others left you thinking....hey, I did something (stupid) like that one time.

Sadly, TK passed away from testicular cancer much too early.

I still watch some of their videos time to time. Especially the one of their Mexican deer hunting trip to the La Placenta lodge. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

specialk

They live forever on Youtube...

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I like the one where one of them swallows the turkey call and the other calls up a turkey while trying to do the heimlich maneuver.
“Rudest thing I ever saw…….”

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Ol split-toe be on the prowl

buckpasser

“You don’t see them geese?!”

ol bob

Met them a few times at the turkey calls shows, they would keep you rolling in the isles.

turkeykirk

Watched them grill one time on a video. Wouldn’t want to eat what they were cooking.:rofl:

Worley

I would like the hunt that ladder stand at the green field, just saying

slow motion

TJAY mentioned an old comedy duo in a recent post...TK and Mike. For some, I'm sure you missed them because you weren't even born when they were a team. For my generation they were a living tribute to us rednecks, along the lines if you take it too seriously, your not a true redneck.

To be sure, some of the skits were pure yuk-yuk slapstick. But others left you thinking....hey, I did something (stupid) like that one time.

Sadly, TK passed away from testicular cancer much too early.

I still watch some of their videos time to time. Especially the one of their Mexican deer hunting trip to the La Placenta lodge. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We're looking for Mucho Grande Bucks like suey Madre here." Said as he pats a donkey's neck. Next shot they are buried up to their necks.

slow motion

And of course.

"Through a strict regimen of daily aerobecation I was able to subdue the beast. I gave him a coronary infarction. "

"OH I infarcted him. With my .270"

Havana Dude

Haven’t watched in forever, but yea, I remember them well.

Fly you beautiful eagle

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
A lot of it was pretty corny but it was harmless fun.