To many children being harmed....

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
At the hands of irresponsible people.... We need to do something about it! Semi auto and fully auto both need to be banned simply because even though there are many responsible owners, the few that cause this far outweight the right to own them....!

One child hurt is not worth the risk...it is not that big a deal to give up one little right as we see it for the overall good of these children....JMHO.....

Last edited:

kracker

Gone, but not Forgotten
What right will you be willing to give up next?

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
If all you lurkers would really think about this you would see that I am RIGHT on this issue....

WTM45

Do you feel the same about automobiles? There is the real killer of children, after pneumonia and cancer.

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
Do you feel the same about automobiles? There is the real killer of children, after pneumonia and cancer.

No I gotta draw the line somewhere just like the libs do...and for the most part its not an intentional harm, but in the wrong hands I guess it could be...

Havana Dude

This is exactly how we wound up with an idiot for president. Why in the world you would destroy a perfectly good weapon is beyond my comprehension.

WTM45

Then that is a choice you must make. If you do not want firearms in your house, fine. Your say stops at my front door, just like mine stops at yours.

Havana Dude

If all you lurkers would really think about this you would see that I am RIGHT on this issue....

Yes you are right if you are mentally instable, and thinking about harming others.............by all means destroy it!!!!!!!

This is the kind of thinking that will lead to end of the second amendment.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I think maybe we ought to go ahead and ban any sort of fattening food too. After all that is harming our children too.

Attachments

• spoons-made-me-fat-gun-sellers-sign.jpg
    spoons-made-me-fat-gun-sellers-sign.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,046

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
After really thinkin about it... I'm not sure its even a right.....Don't think our forefathers even made it a consideration due to the technology not ven being close at that time... they couldn't have foresaw the outcome...

WTM45

To many children being harmed... At the hands of irresponsible people.... We need to do something about it!

Yep. I agree fully. Let's do what is in our power to protect them. Armed resistance meets armed aggression. That's how it is done successfully.

Hey Bitteroot. Question. Do you feel for the children of other lands and how they view the heavily armed unmanned drone attacks which are carried out by our current administration?

WTM45

After really thinkin about it... I'm not sure its even a right.....Don't think our forefathers even made it a consideration due to the technology not ven being close at that time... they couldn't have foresaw the outcome...

They had the EXACT SAME technology as the government that could attempt to oppress them. Do you prefer a gap to be in the government's favor? Hmmmmm....

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
I feel for innocent children everywhere... but I also understand the casualties of war...some things can be avoided.. some can't....

WTM45

I feel for innocent children everywhere... but I also understand the casualties of war...some things can be avoided.. some can't....

:rofl:

You will make a great "New American" in the upcoming New World Order! Bet deaths in a holding facility or prison camp would not bother you either. After all, they are a
casualty" of war.

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
They had the EXACT SAME technology as the government that could attempt to oppress them. Do you prefer a gap to be in the government's favor? Hmmmmm....

You have your opinion.. I have mine... but yours is wrong...:bounce:

GTHunter007

Lets address the problem, and its not the guns. Lets slap another "Gun Free" tag on another spot and paint the target red.