To many children being harmed....

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
you have no point first it starts with the assault rifles and autos. next they come wanting our deer rifles and duck guns. if sombody comes wanting my gun they better be ready to dodge some lead.

Who said I was giving up my gun?

Seth carter

Banned
Hey Quack Jr; how ya been?

pretty good finished all my computer classes for my jr year so i have plenty of hunting an posting time now. an bit what im saying is basicly you give the gov an inch an they take a mile. if we banned one kind it would eventualy lead to them all:flag:

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
pretty good finished all my computer classes for my jr year so i have plenty of hunting an posting time now. an bit what im saying is basicly you give the gov an inch an they take a mile. if we banned one kind it would eventualy lead to them all:flag:

If you can read a computer screen you should be better informed. This ban wouldn't effect our hunting weapons one bit.....

Lukikus2

Single shot? Does anybody even own a single shot anymore? Bless their hearts if they do... must be purty bad off? Single shots are for women and dummies, folks who can't handle the responsibility of one shot after another I reckon?

If you own a single shot, wake up! Hey it's two thousand... and something, come on out of the stone ages and have yourself a drank.

I'm with you on that Nic. Love my singles. With three between the fingers it reloads real fast. :bounce:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I'm with you on that Nic. Love my singles. With three between the fingers it reloads real fast. :bounce:

Yep. I keep one spare handy. :cheers:

Attachments

• singleshot1.jpg
    singleshot1.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 161

Lukikus2

The man doesn't even have a full clip.

His descision.

I'll hold three until they cut my fingers off.

Or my rheumatoid gets worse.

zedex

Gator Bait
Banning any type of firearm due to the actions of a few rejects is akin to cutting down all the apple trees because of a few bad apples.

In this, the great gun debate, a few mentions of cars/drunks come into play, but what about food?? Should we ban food?? After all, there are a lot of overweight people.
Should we ban sugar?? Think of diabetes.
Should we ban prescriptive meds?? More often than not, the side effects list is far great than the benefits list.
Should we ban scents? Some folks are allergic to scents.

All this reminds me of a case in Ontario where a woman moves to an area with a nice park just up the road from her home. She took her daughter there to play. The little girl was allergic to a certain type of tree in the park and there were several of these very old trees there.

Rather than find another park, the mother demanded the city cut down those trees so her daughter could play there.

Now, the once very popular park sees few people. The trees everyone valued so much are gone. The city never considered any other option and ignored the protests to protect the trees. The little girl rarely goes to the park anymore. One day, when she is older, the little girl will move away.

The moral? Some things are temporary, some things are not. Those trees ain't coming back.

Gov'ts need to assess a situation in its entirety before acting. The long term ramifications will penalize the short term problems.

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
Come on in Hummdaddy.... The water is fine.... If you believe I that sort of thing......:bounce:

Latest posts