Tokarev Shotgun

KDarsey

A dealer here has these Tokarev Shotguns. Pump action stainless 12 & 20 Gauge
Anyone have any experience or knowledge of these?

1698936546577.png

Robert28

Friend has bought several of the Tokarev bullpup shotguns recently and says he loves them. I mean for the money it’s not like you’re going to get ripped off trying one to see how you like it.

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
They're made in Turkey, which is about all I need to know, especially given the value and availability of Maverick 88's.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

They're made in Turkey, which is about all I need to know, especially given the value and availability of Maverick 88's.

Agreed.

American firearm manufacturers are under attack at every turn by the politicians, "philanthropic" anti-gun billionaires & their lawyers. They need our support.

Turkey, of all places. Whew. No thanks....want nothing to do with Turkey...even a shotgun sale. Wouldn't take one if it was free.

Erdogan made it crystal clear what their positions and beliefs are.

bighonkinjeep

I looked around a little for you and checked ended auctions on gunbroker. That is uaually a very good indicator of the national market. Looks like the only 2 Tokarev pump shotguns that sold in 7 pages of auction results ( 336 auctions) were auctions that started at $.01 with no reserve. One had 14 bids and ended at $195 and the other had 3 bids and ended at $112 none of the ones up for regular auction even had any bids. Even one listed at $239 with $14 shipping closed with no bidders.
It seems most of the asking prices are in the $259- $289 range but no takers.
It doesnt seem like they are exactly flying off the shelves.
Think I'd pass.

Last edited:

bighonkinjeep

PS. They are made with Turkish walnut stocks, Aluminum receivers and chrome lined chromoly steel barrels with an electrlosis nickel plated finish. Not stainless.

From what I've seen you may be able to find a deal well below list price if you really want one. I have no personal experience with them but " Gun Tests" , "The Truth About Guns" ( who i think do a good unbiased job) and several others have given them really solid reviews.