Traveling Man

Carp

i aint going to talk masons with them. its against our obg.

I don't either. Did you know that in some of the other states, it is all for one and one for all ? Like minded men working together for a common good. What a novel idea....

gunsbillygun

yes, and i hurd in california that they are alowing women in as well, could be some interesting degree work.

gunsbillygun

there are organizations that you can rent your lodge to. it was a long letter but i understood it to say you cannot rent your lodge out to any organization that presents it self as a masonic organization but is not recognized by Grand Lodge of Ga.

yes, that is the same letter read in our lodge.

gunsbillygun

Proud And Very Pleased

i want to thank every Brother on here that has posted in this thread, my last count was 25, and i look foward to getting on here every day to see what you had to say, and i have injoyed talking with each of you, so lets keep this thing going, if you know of some other Masons on here please incurage them to post here.
thanks Billy
your Brother Mason.:flag:

Pop

I would like to invite any and all to our Officers Installation on Jan 6 , sunday afternoon at 3:00 pm. Open installation with a covered dish. Ball Ground Lodge 261 F&AM is located downtown on Main street.

I will be intalled as Chaplan for the 3rd time,not bragging just proud that they think enough of me to place me in this position that I fill with the Good Lords help

Hope to see some of you Brethern and or woodys members there.

gunsbillygun

will do my best, this is my first time as chaplan, and i am looking foward to seeing this year develop. and grow as a Mason.

gunsbillygun

i would like to wish all my fellow Mason Brothers a merry CHRISTmas. and hope you and yours have a blessed year to come.
Unity 36, Jefferson Georgia. F&AM

DLS

merry christmas to y'all to. wHOO wEEEE THE cHAPLIN IS A GOOD CHAIR TO HAVE -- CONGRATS !!

Pop

Merry Christmas to all and lets remember everyone in need when upon our bending knees in devotion to all mighty God.

Hope to see some of you Brethern on the 6th of January

Slingblade

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hope all you brethren can make it to the "Rock Quarry" confab in August; I've been the last 2 years and it's a great time.

Just BB

i'm sure you have already stated but what is lodge name and where are you located. if not to far might visit.

Sorry for the long delay. Campbellton Lodge #76 located just west of the intersection of hwy 74 (Palmetto Hwy) and Hwy 92. If you where coming from Fayetteville travel north on 92, Past Fairburn, past the old Twin Lakes that's now a development. You'll come up to the intersection. go through and turn right on the first road. You can see the Lodge from the 92 up on the hill to the right.

Just BB

Brothers wish me luck, Just voted JW this year and doing my first EA degree the 4th Saturday in January. :hair:Funny how easy it seems until you are the one with the hat on.:bounce: Hopefully I'll get a few practice nights in before.

SCPO

thanks

Sorry for the long delay. Campbellton Lodge #76 located just west of the intersection of hwy 74 (Palmetto Hwy) and Hwy 92. If you where coming from Fayetteville travel north on 92, Past Fairburn, past the old Twin Lakes that's now a development. You'll come up to the intersection. go through and turn right on the first road. You can see the Lodge from the 92 up on the hill to the right.

will try to come and visit with ya'll.

ultramag

I would like to invite any and all to our Officers Installation on Jan 6 , sunday afternoon at 3:00 pm. Open installation with a covered dish. Ball Ground Lodge 261 F&AM is located downtown on Main street.

I will be intalled as Chaplan for the 3rd time,not bragging just proud that they think enough of me to place me in this position that I fill with the Good Lords help

Hope to see some of you Brethern and or woodys members there.

Hey Pop
Do you know my ole buddy Jim "JC" Ingram there in Ball Ground?..I did some work for him on his house and he has become a good friend of mine..He is a brother.

Pop

Ultramag, Are you talking about Jim Ingram that lives in the edge of Nelson but is on a ball ground address, if so yes I know him very well and have sit in lodge with him on quite a few occasions but it has been a few years

ultramag

Ultramag, Are you talking about Jim Ingram that lives in the edge of Nelson but is on a ball ground address, if so yes I know him very well and have sit in lodge with him on quite a few occasions but it has been a few years

Yes sir that is him...He is a good man..We installed new replacement windows in his home and installed insulated siding for him and have been good friends with him ever since..I figured you would know him..I need to come visit your lodge one day.
ultramag

gunsbillygun

well our first meeting of the year was last night. it went pretty good, my first time as chaplain was pretty good. very nervous . but good.